Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
sick dis guy got prioriTAYS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Cerebral Mayhem posted:

Era must have:

Women are treated like people not property

im sorry but this is the worst part about our era

Cerebral Mayhem
Jul 18, 2000

Very useful on the planet Delphon, where they communicate with their eyebrows

Xaris posted:

im sorry but this is the worst part about our era

I'm old enough to have seen significant progress made towards this end. A lot of TV and movies from when I was a kid are pretty cringe-worthy now. Actually I remember cringing a lot then, guess I was ahead of my time.

I'd love to live in a future time, but I like seeing the future unfold.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

conveniently enough, kin the future, u get to watch another future unfold!

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Normal person: I want to travel to the future to see robots and spaceships.
Goon: I want to travel to the future to see the progress of feminist-positive action in the arena tha truly matters: videogames and TV shows.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I wish it was 30 years ago forever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R6WIbx8ysE

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

I wish I was born in the time period when your mom was pregnant with you, OP. I would have advised her on the benefits of abortion.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Bruce Kison posted:

I wish I was born in the time period when your mom was pregnant with you, OP. I would have advised her on the benefits of abortion.

ya but abortions were not as readily available or socially acceptable when op's mom was pregnant with him/her, it mighta been a pretty tough sell!! would you really use your time travel on that long shot?

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

nomadologique posted:

ya but abortions were not as readily available or socially acceptable when op's mom was pregnant with him/her, it mighta been a pretty tough sell!! would you really use your time travel on that long shot?

only if I could bring along a coathanger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
I dunno, the far future so I could be like Frozen Caveman Lawyer and get free stuff due to my ignorance of all their futuristic techno witchcraft.

• Locked thread