Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Like after the first couple traps they should have just said gently caress it and robbed one of the neighbors house. It seems like it was a good neighborhood and there wasn't anyone home on the entire block. Why were they so focused on the one house?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
And what was the deal with the New York sequel, where the two burglars get jobs in the twin towers, so Kevin orchestrates 9/11?

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Like after the first couple traps they should have just said gently caress it and robbed one of the neighbors house. It seems like it was a good neighborhood and there wasn't anyone home on the entire block. Why were they so focused on the one house?

They robbed every house on the block. Kevin's house was their big score. Why he didn't just use his policeman's uniform to get in I'll never know.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Keep the change ya filthy animal!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

what if they killed them're selfs

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

can you imagine..... what if they killed they'am selves?

Risky
May 18, 2003

Because AC ain't in charge no more.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

imagine tif they home and alone kid killed himself're!!!!!!! ha ha ha, ha ha're

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im gay're

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i hate muyself

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Drunk Nerds posted:

And what was the deal with the New York sequel, where the two burglars get jobs in the twin towers, so Kevin orchestrates 9/11?

kevin: i made those towers... disappear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
what if kevin.... grew up to be the joker in batman the dark knight

• Locked thread