Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you irl
Jan 22, 2014
feeling a little sore, think i slept on my balls wrong last night, comments and/or suggestions?

women just read 'ovaries' instead of 'balls' itt, im trying to be more gender inclusive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
rub them

yes, just like that

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
sitz bath

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

u got ball cancer

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

u got ball cancer

is jerking off the cure? please say yes

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

icy hot

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

you irl posted:

feeling a little sore, think i slept on my balls wrong last night, comments and/or suggestions?

women just read 'ovaries' instead of 'balls' itt, im trying to be more gender inclusive

You need some supportive underwear

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
you should cradle your balls in your hands for the next 48 hours at least, in their irritated state they are vulnerable to more severe and long lasting damage. If it's available slather them in icy hot to relieve some of the tension but make sure your balls stay protected in the palm of your hand. It may be awkward in a public environment but do you really want to risk severely damaging your balls beyond repair? Better 2 days of awkwardness then spending the rest of your life with useless, broken testicles.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
how do you sleep on your balls

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

you irl posted:

is jerking off the cure? please say yes

jerking off spreads it faster

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Hexel posted:

You need some supportive underwear

i sleep nude in a hammock and sometimes my scrote gets stuck through one of the holes but i can't change this is my life

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Just have them removed. They weren't doing you any good and without them your penis will look bigger.

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
Use a cardboard tube that wrapping paper comes on. Place it so it traps one of the nuts on a countertop. Drop a C or D battery down the tube. Repeat with other nut, alternating until no more can be taken.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
dip em in salt and then put em on ice. should heklp

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Waltzing Along posted:

how do you sleep on your balls

well sometimes i tuck my balls up under my butt but if i roll over well they squashed

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

have you tried acupuncture?
you dont need any training, just try it yourself

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

maybe op is an old man and his balls hang down to his knees and he just loses track of them from time to time

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

have you tried acupuncture?
you dont need any training, just try it yourself

do i acupuncture my nuts directly? bc that's a normal part of my sex life except it's a 6 foot chinese lady i call yellow goddess doing it so idk how doing it any more would help tbh

5 DOLLAR FOOT LONG
Jul 14, 2007

dodecatuple secret probation
aquaphor bro

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Mustang posted:

maybe op is an old man and his balls hang down to his knees and he just loses track of them from time to time

please dont discuss my knees itt thx

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
it means they are ripe

you know what to do

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

you irl posted:

do i acupuncture my nuts directly? bc that's a normal part of my sex life except it's a 6 foot chinese lady i call yellow goddess doing it so idk how doing it any more would help tbh
darn that was the only trick i ha in mind. sorry

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
update: balls still sore

how long will this last, when i sneeze twice in a row im afraid ill never stop sneezing like that one guy that sneezed for years, what if my balls are sore for years?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Hugh Malone posted:

it means they are ripe

you know what to do

i wait for them to fall off on their own and collect them from the ground before animals scavenge them?

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
don't sit on your balls

be careful

BouncingBuckyBalls
Feb 15, 2011
Place some muscle rub like BenGay on your balls and surrounding area. poo poo helps for any aches I get.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

BouncingBuckyBalls posted:

Place some muscle rub like BenGay on your balls and surrounding area. poo poo helps for any aches I get.

your username is triggering me

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

BouncingBuckyBalls posted:

seriouspost do this

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Thought title said 'balls soirče, suggestions?'. Goddammit I had so much content but if you don't want a classy ball party that's on you

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

cup your balls with your hands, not too tight but not too lose you dont want to hurt them nore. leave it there for at least 30 secs rub and stracth a bit too. then smell your hand

keep huffing your farts and foreskin i have been heavily for hours

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

id go to a balls soirče if i was invited

wtsnaename
Dec 20, 2005

And their legs get
stuck in my teeth!
Go to the doctor and don't risk ball death. Even if you don't have insurance. Not kidding.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Tip 1: shave your balls and dress them up like green pimento olives. Put your junk through a hoagie and walk around the party having a larf with good chums

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

wtsnaename posted:

Go to the doctor and don't risk ball death. Even if you don't have insurance. Not kidding.

true, wouldn't want one of your balls to be twisted up and have it die and rot off

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

lonesomedwarf posted:

id go to a balls soirče if i was invited

who needs an invitation

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

7 - ?
BYOB/B