Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you irl
Jan 22, 2014
feeling a little sore, think i slept on my balls wrong last night, comments and/or suggestions?

women just read 'ovaries' instead of 'balls' itt, im trying to be more gender inclusive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

u got ball cancer

is jerking off the cure? please say yes

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Hexel posted:

You need some supportive underwear

i sleep nude in a hammock and sometimes my scrote gets stuck through one of the holes but i can't change this is my life

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Waltzing Along posted:

how do you sleep on your balls

well sometimes i tuck my balls up under my butt but if i roll over well they squashed

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

have you tried acupuncture?
you dont need any training, just try it yourself

do i acupuncture my nuts directly? bc that's a normal part of my sex life except it's a 6 foot chinese lady i call yellow goddess doing it so idk how doing it any more would help tbh

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Mustang posted:

maybe op is an old man and his balls hang down to his knees and he just loses track of them from time to time

please dont discuss my knees itt thx

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
update: balls still sore

how long will this last, when i sneeze twice in a row im afraid ill never stop sneezing like that one guy that sneezed for years, what if my balls are sore for years?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Hugh Malone posted:

it means they are ripe

you know what to do

i wait for them to fall off on their own and collect them from the ground before animals scavenge them?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

BouncingBuckyBalls posted:

Place some muscle rub like BenGay on your balls and surrounding area. poo poo helps for any aches I get.

your username is triggering me

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
balls are feeling much better today, big thanks to whoever suggested lowering my scrotum into a running dishwasher disposal

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Wamdoodle posted:

What you should do OP is lay on your back and gently place several cubes of ice on your balls. Just enough to cover the sack. You'll start to feel a slight numbness. That's fine. Let it sit for just a few minutes. After that, have someone dump an entire bag of ice on your crotch from standing height. Just have them slam it on you as hard as they can. You shouldn't feel anything after that.

is this that ice bucket thing my mom emailed me about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Hexel posted:

I find that after going 3+ days without relieving myself my nuts get kinda sore. OP just needs to JO

trust me that's NUT the problem!!

• Locked thread