Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
"Are You Being Served?" is pretty good

Wish it wasn't on PBS every weekend since the beginning of time, but it's pretty good. Red Dwarf is alright, I remember it being a lot funnier when I was younger. Then there are some weird ones, like Open All Hours, cause I'm not really down with watching an old man try to get rear end for 30 minutes.

Anywho, what kinda crap do you watch Sunday nights?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

JFairfax posted:

Coupling is poo poo and anyone who likes it is a goddamn idiot

Agreed. I'll look into those other suggestions; got nothing else to do tonight.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Jesus Christ posted:

I'm addicted to British panel shows. Quite Interesting and Would I Lie To You are my favorites (and pretty much every episode of both are on youtube) but 8 Out of 10 Cats and Have I Got More News For You are also entertaining and a good way to learn about British culture and sound smart in front of your friends.

No joke; QI is probably my favorite thing to have playing in the background. Grabbing a look every now and then, having some laughs, learning a bit, it's all good fun.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

hemale in pain posted:

if you want more recent suggestions you could try Lead Balloon. The concept gets a bit boring and just how much of a miserable evil poo poo the main character becomes is ridiclous but it's good.

also, if you ever watched my parents are aliens when you were a kid the dad is in it as a cafe owner.

Lead Balloon is amazing. Every episode is like watching a slow, ugly trainwreck occur. It's beautiful. Such a douche of a main character.:allears:

• Locked thread