Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i dont understand how anyone could think red dwarf is bad

did they watch an episode out of the last few seasons, or the new stuff, and make their mind up or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

cynic posted:

It was funny as gently caress when I was 12, re-watching it now it's dated pretty horribly, and is very much not funny.

I watched some of the season 1 yesterday on dave and it was still good but each to their own

e: the laugh track is terrible though, i hate laugh tracks.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

You're right they do but I don't think that makes laugh tracks an okay thing, I love league of gentlemen but drat rewatching it now and it's so weird having a dark comedy with an obnoxious laugh track.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

if you want more recent suggestions you could try Lead Balloon. The concept gets a bit boring and just how much of a miserable evil poo poo the main character becomes is ridiclous but it's good.

also, if you ever watched my parents are aliens when you were a kid the dad is in it as a cafe owner.

• Locked thread