Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

quakster posted:

also, one foot in the grave for the comedy option

All sitcoms are the comedy option, "funnily" enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

I do, but I cut my teeth on the "bad" series (7-8) so I enjoyed the old ones more.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

All the best sitcoms, British or otherwise, have laugh tracks so I don't mind them. The best ones are when they have Screechy Woman or Coughing Fit Man.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

SoylentCola posted:

Have you seen Mrs Browns Boys?

Point well made, but hey it seems pretty popular, and that "live" thing they have going on is a nice touch.

EL BROMANCE posted:

it's not a coincidence that 90%+ of the recommendations in this thread are between 10 and 30 years old.

No, because the average poster in this thread will be about 30 themselves, so a lot of the recs are rose-tinted, plus I doubt anyone watches that much telly any more. I couldn't tell you what's on BBC comedy nights these days, but years ago I watched them religiously.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1ngOh8lROs

• Locked thread