Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Jesus Christ posted:

I'm addicted to British panel shows. Quite Interesting and Would I Lie To You are my favorites (and pretty much every episode of both are on youtube) but 8 Out of 10 Cats and Have I Got More News For You are also entertaining and a good way to learn about British culture and sound smart in front of your friends.

They have their moments but british tv is full full of them instead of good scripted comedy, and it's not a coincidence that 90%+ of the recommendations in this thread are between 10 and 30 years old. Virtually everything made in the last decade has been hot garbage. Is there anything good on anymore now The Thick of If is over and Peep Show does 6 or 7 episodes every 3 years?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread