Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Seriously though other than weed, booze, tabaco, and the poo poo prescribed to me for a good reason, I have been sober off all hard drugs since 2010 and my life has been considerably better. Sorry you are all bitter fucks who need cocaine to feel alive for 23 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Windows 98 posted:

Seriously though other than weed, booze, tabaco, and the poo poo prescribed to me for a good reason, I have been sober off all hard drugs since 2010 and my life has been considerably better. Sorry you are all bitter fucks who need cocaine to feel alive for 23 minutes.

*pops a handful of prescription benzos, oxys and adderall* loving urban ferals and their crack-dealing ways corrupting our neighborhoods. druggies are ruining this country and im afraid to send my kids to public school *pops a few more and manically cleans up after kids*

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i love me some weed and tbh i like the drink too but i'm only a frequent flyer on the former. my bro developed an alcohol-related cancer and died in his mid twenties at the hands of the shittiest healthcare system in the western world so i'm kinda sketch about touchin the bottle these days

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

TOILETLORD posted:

i almost want to start smoking becasue i feel i need a new addictive habit, i just can't afford it, bet if i started smoking i'd be up to 3 packs a day in under a year.

cigs are terrible vape weed instead.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

cigs are terrible vape weed instead.

i can't believe how many responses i get for saying retarded poo poo half the time.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
haha, yeah. you sure fooled me, bro!

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

Windows 98 posted:

sorry you turned into a sanctimonious prick

*inhales smoke, blows it in your face*

e: for reals though cocaine is expensive, not worth it anyway

Xachariah fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Nov 17, 2014

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
My friend's 11-year-old son legit starting crying and told my friend he was doing drugs, because he found my friend's pack of smokes in the car.

Like, holy gently caress, I had no idea what it might look like if D.A.R.E. actually worked, but I think that's it.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

shiksa posted:

sucks that you can't crack open a beer and watch football, id probably just off myself at that point tbh
i like how the op starts off as though he just likes to have a good time loosened up but when he actually talks about his drinking habits its the most pathetic image

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Tebulot posted:

Yeah welcome to living in Australia, the most expensive place in existence, where even drm games on steam cost more than the original release price due to import tax. Somehow.

Yeah see I hear Australians complain about this a bunch but then someone posted the average income for an Australian and it was like more than twice the average income for people in the US or Europe. So loving suck it up and pay your 100 bucks for a video game.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I quit drinking for a while, but now I started again and it rules pretty much. I don't remember why I ever stopped in the first place, something about it taking over my life and making me into an rear end in a top hat, idk.

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
don't know if drunkposting is still probatable so i either am or am not sober

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

quakster posted:

27 years, never been drunk on alcohol. tried it a few times but neither my tastebuds nor my digestion care for it. everyone i've interacted with while they were drunk acted like a loving sub-autist idiot and the feeling of solitude caused by this contributed to my own mental issues. hth, op

haha this is really sad. you sound really fun, buddy. whats with you guys and autism, jesus christ.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
the only way I quit smoking was to switch to snus, the only way I could quit drinking was to kill myself.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Momohime Katsumi posted:

like playing a meaningful video game or watching a thought provoking episode of evangelion.

Haha, pretty funny, n1n1

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
it's not ok to call peopel retards now but for some reason you can call people autists??? smdh.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Momohime Katsumi posted:

it's not ok to call peopel retards now but for some reason you can call people autists??? smdh.

being autistic is a choice

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

I only want to drink when I'm drinking.

Which is always.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
last week i was walking by a park and some kids were smoking week. they offered me a few hits. i havent smoked weed in a while but i went back home and had a really nice time hanging out with my girlfriend. the weed made all the blessings in my life really obvious, and i was filled with a large sense of gratitude.

it was nice

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i'd say that getting wasted a couple of times a month is good for you cause it will make you see how everything you're worrying about is bullshit (especially if you're living in one of the safest and most prosperous countries) and you'll be contributing to society by paying ridiculous alcohol taxes

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Actually being drunk or inebriated is retarded 13 year old poo poo

Photosyphilis
Jul 17, 2014

Science rules!

Tebulot posted:

I'm quitting smoking and it loving sucks just saying

same

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Join us.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
we had a bagger at work get nicotine poisoning, because she chewed while he worked. the problem was he couldn't spit at all and had to keep swallowing his tobacco juice.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Some motherfuckers can't control their drinking, and it sucks for everybody. Once they start, they can't stop themselves from just going fuckin bananas. Nothing like knockin' back a few drinks with your coworkers after your shift and getting a nice little buzz going among everybody. Except one cat who just gets loving absurdly wasted and forces everyone else to babysit them and make sure they don't die

Also cool to have house parties and end up with some random drunkie nobody recognizes spend the night at your place without even asking because they can't help but drink to the death every time

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Whatev posted:

Some motherfuckers can't control their drinking, and it sucks for everybody. Once they start, they can't stop themselves from just going fuckin bananas. Nothing like knockin' back a few drinks with your coworkers after your shift and getting a nice little buzz going among everybody. Except one cat who just gets loving absurdly wasted and forces everyone else to babysit them and make sure they don't die

Also cool to have house parties and end up with some random drunkie nobody recognizes spend the night at your place without even asking because they can't help but drink to the death every time

can you please stop doxxing me for ten loving seconds

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Waking up early with no hangover is always a plus.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm not sure which is more annoying.. people who get hosed up all the time and make it define them, or people who don't get hosed up all the time and make it define them.

Nobody cares, except self help people. Go join scientology or something.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'm sober until I sit up and can reach the coffee table again

spoiler alert: there ain't no coffee on it oh no

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Windows 98 posted:

apart from all of these drugs, i've been completely sober.

yeah hard drugs suck, but c'mon man lol

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

hallucinogens are okay as well i hear, but yeah gently caress hard drugs.

El Golden Goose
Jul 23, 2007
If you're worried about smelling like a nasty dumpster after smoking just get a good e-cig nerds, it's actually cheaper in the long run and it tastes and smells good and it's not as lovely for you. Downside is you look like a dweeb if you use it in public

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
e-cig vapor is still disgusting if you're sitting next to someone. I don't really care if it's healthier for the smoker/vapor, it's still annoying as h*ck.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

shiksa posted:

stop bullshittin man, being sober loving sucks. and i dont mean "not drinking or doing drugs for a long period" i just mean not being inebriated. sorry you cant control yourself from getting out of hand, honestly neither can i but i can get up for work in the morning. sucks that you can't crack open a beer and watch football, id probably just off myself at that point tbh

Lets be honest, you'll probably off yourself anyways.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

mng posted:

e-cig vapor is still disgusting if you're sitting next to someone. I don't really care if it's healthier for the smoker/vapor, it's still annoying as h*ck.

plus the smoker himself is more than likely a smug lolbertarian redditor who'd be insufferable regardless

z0rlandi viSSer
Nov 5, 2013

gggiiimmmppp posted:

what kind of idiot starts smoking

lmao yeah i wanna smell and taste like ashtray and spend shitloads of money and die of one of the worst kidns of cancer sign me up ill be cool as gently caress

lol

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
i wanna drink so fuckin' bad. i'm not counting the days up from last drink. rather, i'm counting down the days till my next drink: march 1, 2016.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Katamari Democracy posted:

Waking up early with no hangover is always a plus.

Feels good man. Feels good seeing my friends' gigantic beer guts.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Whatev posted:

thats called being an alcoholic. I drink like that and thats why i dont drink. if you drink like this i recommend stopping, youll probably have more fun without drinking anyway.

for these people the saying "one is too many, and 12 isn't enough' holds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

i only drink when i'm out almost every other week, hopefully enough to get a good buzz goin, almost never really more than that; i'm pretty tall so it takes a lot of drinking to get really hammered, way more than is really convenient. i don't really get people who get addicted to it, it's pleasant but its no ninties-internet

• Locked thread