Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

shiksa posted:

stop bullshittin man, being sober loving sucks. and i dont mean "not drinking or doing drugs for a long period" i just mean not being inebriated. sorry you cant control yourself from getting out of hand, honestly neither can i but i can get up for work in the morning. sucks that you can't crack open a beer and watch football, id probably just off myself at that point tbh

Lets be honest, you'll probably off yourself anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Tussin Grimace posted:

people that used to be hardcore addicts that are still losers but all they do is go to meetings and talk about their sobriety are worse than actual addicts. god drat

Well I mean they are less likely to steal my poo poo or get hosed up and crash into 20 kids and a dog or something, so no. Actual addicts are worse.

• Locked thread