Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In the words of Special Agent Dale Cooper:

quote:

Harry, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.

With thi s in mind, GBs, what did you do to treat yourself today? If you say "nothing", then explain why; are you poor? Depressed? Do you feel like you don't deserve or need a present? Think about why you're, sad.

I hope this can be a positive thread that encourages the sad and lonely goons of GBS to show themselves a bit of love, but not in "that" way... and remember that your best friend, is yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
I treated myself to posting in the something awful dot com forums while I should have been working.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I've been treating myself to a baby wipe following explosive diarrhea every 20 minutes. I'm sick. Give me tips for improving my butt.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I got up at 5am, though I had woken up before my alarm. Then I forced myself into a shower where I stood for 10 minutes before washing. Then I dressed and had some oatmeal. Then I got in my car and began my commute. It was 40 degrees. 45 minutes later I made it to the office and I am still cold.

But i will go get a Starbuck soon and then work or something.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
So, I have treated myself poorly because I need to in order to support myself financially. Whoopee!!

Maka
Mar 18, 2001

used not one but two stevia packets in my coffee today

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I'm cancelling my Wednesday meeting. It's the best. The best feeling.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

I ate a chocolate

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i think im gonna go eat some pancakes

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
woke up, immediately jerked off

Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

Robit the paranoid blogger.
I'll be treating myself to a nice double whiskey and coke after work later

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I bought some nerd stuff that I wanted to buy, but never did because of a traumatic memory of my father yelling at me that I'm wasting my money on bullshit.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I treated myself by buying $7 disposable razors today instead of the $2 ones that tear up your face.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

i woke up at 5 am and soon im going to get my vein punctured by an amateur, untrained phlebotomist

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ramsus posted:

I've been treating myself to a baby wipe following explosive diarrhea every 20 minutes. I'm sick. Give me tips for improving my butt.
Treat yourself to some fine luxury toilet paper, perhaps Andrex or your country's equivalent. Your rear end has earned it, soldier.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
i'm gonna get a six pack of beer then some fried chicken (maybe a milkshake too?) after work

CytotoxicTrev
Oct 30, 2010

So you see, without my help, they're toast!
I'm going to treat myself by watching 1 or more episodes of Twin Peaks on Hulu

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I had a physical today to be able to get a deduction on my insanely high medical insurance through work. They probably know everything that is bad about me and will fire me in the coming months. Not really, because I have a clean bill of health. The anal probing during the checkup was just a bonus.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Reading this luxurious thread, OP

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
treated myself to my last smoke, that's the trick.

i came up with this quote a while ago for twitter i think it's funny i'm not sure what it means though.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dr. Heart Collapse posted:

i came up with this quote a while ago for twitter i think it's funny i'm not sure what it means though.

your sure to be trending in no time

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Darth123123 posted:

your sure to be trending in no time

i actually have 3 accounts, StrayingwithmyB, ViolationBlack and LynxzVIPSTAR

i'm proud of my twitters

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Dr. Heart Collapse posted:

As long as you think it's funny, you'#re giving yourself a treat, and that's good.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

If there's anything goons need more of in their lives, it's self indulgence. Thanks for this thread OP.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
i convinced someone i am qualified & would be a good keynote speaker for their technology conference

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
speaking of no time, i have confidence my 7 youtube videos are gonna hit the big time one day

https://www.youtube.com/lynxz be sure to check them out ;)

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

FordPRefectLL posted:

i think im gonna go eat some pancakes

i ended up having strawberry french toast

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I just woke up, give me a minute.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

OK I, um, just ate a burrito and I'm going back to sleep.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I'm about to treat myself to a high calorie frozen dinner vs. the weight watchers poo poo I usually buy :v:

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i made some really good coffee with cardamom, black pepper, and cinnamon in it

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

I woke myself up with a handjob.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

I treated myself to a day of exploding nerds in spaceships instead of doing chores.

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

my bike tube popped and i had to walk 5 miles in 35 degree rainy weather to work, so i am treating myself to paying someone else to replace it

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Herion

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I went to the store but I didn't buy any soda or candy like I normally would so it's like reverse treating. It's a treat for my lovely fat body.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
I took myself to the clinic to figure what this puss is coming out of my back. Doctor said its treatable, so now I'm basically treating myself at home with antibiotics.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I slept in.

Later Im gonna eat out.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Ramsus posted:

kegels will help you control the flow and squirt diarrhea over longer distances with better accuracy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

PixieDreamGirl posted:

I took myself to the clinic to figure what this puss is coming out of my back. Doctor said its treatable, so now I'm basically treating myself at home with antibiotics.

Who gets to rub ointment on your puss infested backside? loving grosss. I hope you treat them to something nice.

• Locked thread