Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
If your asexual won't your dick explode or something??

pretty sure you need that biologically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I'm asexual in the sense that after I cum I give a big thumbs up and go "AYYYYYYYYYY!" like fonzie

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

I'm asexual in the sense that after I cum I give a big thumbs up and go "AYYYYYYYYYY!" like fonzie

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
anybody who aggressively has to tell you THEIR ORIENTATION in any situation where sex is not imminent should probably just go gently caress themselves

ha ha see what I did there lol

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

im a demiromantic grey asexual muscletwink powerbottom

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
I have asexual tendencies, it's probably about a year since I had sex with another person and I didn't really enjoy it. Not sure if it is low testosterone or just laziness. It's probably both. I used to have a lot of sex, probably more than most people, but at some point around 30 it just seemed like too much effort. I dunno, I don't think it is a big deal.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
sometimes i get depressed and dont want to gently caress bc i dont feel sexy due 2 my gunty mantits and bacne but then i gently caress anyway and it still feels really good regardles. god jesus didn't make feelings that are better than jizzing in a loving ladys and lol if u hate yourself enough to deny that due 2 youre insane autism

2 weird 2 cum they should call themselves

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I want to have sex but it never happens and when it does its bad

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
why dont you just gently caress good worst mom insteading of bad

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
ive only had bad sex but being good at bad sex doesnt make it better

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
sup bruiser

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Voted Worst Mom posted:

ive only had bad sex but being good at bad sex doesnt make it better

is that why you were voted worst mom

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

not much man you

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

monkey posted:

I have asexual tendencies, it's probably about a year since I had sex with another person and I didn't really enjoy it. Not sure if it is low testosterone or just laziness. It's probably both. I used to have a lot of sex, probably more than most people, but at some point around 30 it just seemed like too much effort. I dunno, I don't think it is a big deal.

you should work out more to boost your testosterone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
testosterone causes wars

• Locked thread