Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Aye Doc posted:

wwe raw featuring grumpycat is a more interesting thing than seeing TB stomp the rangers

i heard it's a full-blown meme night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Levitate posted:

well at least I got to see Nash turn Stralman inside out

Nash is always awesome vs tampa, and he's having a great year. dudes gonna open the candy shop here tonight

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME

Rotten Cookies posted:

Rangers look like a bunch of poo poo suckers in their own end.

Quit it, you fucks.

Yeah it's been real annoying this year and again I can't help but put a lot of the blame on the forwards but whatever. As Iv'e said before they're just on the "wrong side of the puck" a lot. They kinda fixed it in some of the PIttsburgh games but then they get too loose and start running around all over and this poo poo happens

e: they should be a good team but they're still integrating new players and dealing with injuries so it shouldn't be that crazy but it's frustrating and I hope it's not something that torpedoes their season.

Levitate fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Nov 18, 2014

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Gonna need an Anton Stralman goal in this game.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Rotten Cookies posted:

The NHL certainly has a weird obsession with habing 1-2 games one night then like 10 the next
this makes sense in some cases, its just weird now because usually they do saturday as the big day and leave friday and sunday as light days

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Random commercials I see during hockey games...Mazda's are just like Bruce Lee! :wtc:

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Jesus garrison

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
it's like MSL planned that.

that's why I must hate with such reverence.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

...caaaan we do it again?

Lol yeah right

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Wonderllama posted:

Jesus garrison

We call that the "Dan Girardi special", but it might have to be named "the Kevin Klein"

Also did St Louis miss as many of those one timers in Tampa as he does in NY? He seems to completely miss like every 2 out of 3

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I don't really remember him missing a lot of one timers, but how apropos that his goal tonight was essentially an assist.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
are the Rangers planning on re-signing MSL? I'm pretty sure I read that he wished to play another year or two. jw

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Alright fuckboys.

5-on-3. Do it. DO THE THING

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
gently caress lightning. stop loving cheating.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I don't understand how this hockey match featuring the Tampa Bay Lightning and the New York Rangers can be so awfully boring.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Martytoof posted:

I don't understand how this hockey match featuring the Tampa Bay Lightning and the New York Rangers can be so awfully boring.

It's the Rangers.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

man there's a lot of hooking being let go in this game

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I know this is probably how errone feels; but when the lightning are playing its like they have collapsed an entire solar system of stars to power the play that led to a goal, and then when the other team is playing, they kinda just Forrest Gump their way into a squeaker and well, the solar system giveth and the solar system taketh away

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

There was a penalty there?

Ah, yeah, sure.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
swallow the whistles refs. this is playoff territory

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
MSL is absolutely flying. he wants this bad. like getting traded out of a playoff ready team. and MSL gets what MSL cries endlessly for.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Wonderllama posted:

MSL is absolutely flying. he wants this bad. like getting traded out of a playoff ready team. and MSL gets what MSL cries endlessly for.

traded out of a playoff ready team to a team that goes to the finals...

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

November is the worst month of hockey because of all the incredibly lovely mustaches the players all try to grow

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

only one game tonight???

jfc NHL

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Levitate posted:

November is the worst month of hockey because of all the incredibly lovely mustaches the players all try to grow

Save that poo poo for the playoffs. Or just wear it year round.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

rear end.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Levitate posted:

traded out of a playoff ready team to a team that goes to the finals...

yeah, I know. but that was clearly not part of the decision process since all season history pointed towards the lightning going deeper.

I honestly thought they were going to win it all again, 10 years after the big one. when they got past the Habs.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
go tampa bay lightning hockey club!

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Wonderllama posted:

yeah, I know. but that was clearly not part of the decision process since all season history pointed towards the lightning going deeper.

I honestly thought they were going to win it all again, 10 years after the big one. when they got past the Habs.

No one could've predicted Playoff Hero Rene Bourque

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

loving lol all the terrible turnovers

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
That Stamkos guy isn't bad

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

why were Brassard and Nash the last two Rangers back? Where the gently caress were the defensemen? HOly poo poo guys

like seriously this is what has been killing them all season long. They get all hopped up on offense and try to be up all down the ice before the puck even gets there and get hosed for it christ almighty

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gently caress this stupid poo poo.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

that's interference

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

see honestly what teh poo poo is that holy crap

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

haha wow yeah that was totally inteference thanks for that at least

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
dear refs: please don't let either team win due to stupid penalties. this means a lot to me. Us. meant to say us.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
:siren: :science: killer!!!!! :siren: :science:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Wonderllama promised the Bolts would unravel. I'd like to cash that in for the 3rd period, please?

• Locked thread