Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Gay Roads posted:

aw, you're an artist? how special! did you go to school for that and everything??

No, self taught. I mainly illustrate childrens books for newb authors. I used to do caricatures by the boardwalk in santa monica. Might need to go back to SAIC for storyboards though. I'am going to uni right now for something else though.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

He doesn't like it

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

PixieDreamGirl posted:

No, self taught. I mainly illustrate childrens books for newb authors. I used to do caricatures by the boardwalk in santa monica. Might need to go back to SAIC for storyboards though. I'am going to uni right now for something else though.

engineering i hope

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
http://i58.tinypic.com/211s3o1.jpg :nws:

Please tag NWS images in the future, thanks! - Zero

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Nov 18, 2014

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
my dick pic would break the tables, sorry op

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Gay Roads posted:

engineering i hope

If everyone's getting a degree in engineering then no ones getting a degree in engineering.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

PixieDreamGirl posted:

If everyone's getting a degree in engineering then no ones getting a degree in engineering.

ah, liberal arts then :smuggo:

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Gay Roads posted:

ah, liberal arts then :smuggo:

Same goes for liberal arts.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Dr. Heart Collapse posted:

hello i'm Lynxz, known about these forums for a good 11 years now or so i don't really remember just started posting today after 4 years of procrastinating having signed up in 2010

so i don't know if this is the right thread exactly to make so hopefully you'll forgive me otherwise enjoy a successful thread let's hope

in here post your favorite picture of all time or just post any pics you have with celebrities

oct. 14th went to see kenny and spenny with my younger bro and we had a great time i was on mdma, took a gram before the show :mmmhmm: alcohol wasn't allowed so what the heck plus it's my favorite substance to use

anyway here it is

where are the celebrities and why does that guy on the right look like when Bruce Campbell's face stretched out in Army of Darkness

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Wow! Triplets! Highly successful at that. I wonder if their parents knew when those fat toeheads popped out that they'd make something of themselves no matter how embarrassing.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I am unable to find my number one pic of all time but if I don't find it in the hour I'll describe it.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
http://i.imgur.com/KRMrbvm.jpg

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

:golfclap:

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

PixieDreamGirl posted:

Same goes for liberal arts.

are you doing anthropology or sociology?

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

i'm dying to read this but i can't find it in e-book form anywhere, i'm ready to buy it if only someone can link me

edit: ok i got it dled on pc just trying to get it going on my phone ty

Dr. Heart Collapse fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Nov 18, 2014

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Dr. Heart Collapse posted:

hello i'm Lynxz, known about these forums for a good 11 years now or so i don't really remember just started posting today after 4 years of procrastinating having signed up in 2010

so i don't know if this is the right thread exactly to make so hopefully you'll forgive me otherwise enjoy a successful thread let's hope

in here post your favorite picture of all time or just post any pics you have with celebrities

oct. 14th went to see kenny and spenny with my younger bro and we had a great time i was on mdma, took a gram before the show :mmmhmm: alcohol wasn't allowed so what the heck plus it's my favorite substance to use

anyway here it is

Owen Wilson and Jack Black are looking really haggard these days.

oh shit gorillas!
Sep 30, 2014

What is this? It makes me erect.

edit: nvm I see it now that it's shrunk. full hard on.

oh shit gorillas!
Sep 30, 2014

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

LF...

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
...hey i dont think ive died so far this round.....

..better throw in a gauntlet kill just in case....

OH YEAH *EJACULATES*

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

*freaks the gently caress out about small bart*

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

PixieDreamGirl posted:

Don't judge me

Micron is good but I prefer the consistency of Staedtler pigment liners. Micron is a quality choice.

How do Copic compare to Micron?

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
not really but one of the other posts made me think of it

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

For Christmas one year I had someone on SAMart draw my son, wielding the sword of omens, fighting glados, with help from Bender. Made it into a poster for him.

The Fuzzy Hulk fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Nov 18, 2014

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

For Christmas one year I had someone on SAMart draw my son, wielding the sword of omens, fighting glados, with help from Bender. Made it into a poster for him.

As the biggest Portal fan in the world, I think this is awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

taken the day I adopted my beloved little dog, whom I am still prone to burst into tears just thinking about because I am a huge fag

• Locked thread