Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How grumpy will grumpy cat be
Mad at WWE's traditional fall season booking
Disgusted at the animal cruelty shown by Adam Rose
Frustrated chasing around El Torito's torn-off tail
She's twerking!
View Results

• Locked thread
Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
HAAS OF PAIN! Or as we "smart marks" know it, the Giant Muta Lock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

Look we have the Divas title match, a four way tag match, Ambrose vs Bray, probably Adam Rose vs the Rabbit, and the main event; that's enough right :downs:

I'm sure we'll also get a 10-minute Authority promo to fill some time, maybe a Roman Reigns update, a bunch of backstage skits, maybe an advert or two...All for free on the WWE Network!

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

Rhonne posted:

It's a bit frustrating to see all of Cena's allies get taken out like this and him doing nothing to help, only for no one to ever call him out on it. I feel like Ryback is the only one who's ever done this and they turned him heel for it.

Ryback did, and then Cena went "why are you so whiney, Ryback?", they showed a clip of it earlier tonight.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

help you guys, my kitten is taking liberties with me

Quit sandbagging, Chokes.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Paige vanished after Bray Wyatt dispersed that ghost.

COINCIDENCE??

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

Nilbop posted:

This is like Million Dollar Man and Virgil if they both had the charisma of Virgil.

:lol:

ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE, INCREDIBLE GRAPHICS ahahahahahahahaha

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

Pariah Rex posted:

I already played this game a loving year ago why would I want to do it again with slightly improved graphics?

New My Career mode where you go from NXT to main-eventing Wrestlemania!

BIG E!

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
This show seems to have fallen off of a cliff in the last hour or so.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

StarkRavingMad posted:

at a bar, talking to a beautiful woman

text message sound goes off

text message sound goes off again

I look at it, shake my head..."I have to go. This is important, sorry."

I can't stop laughing at this.

And at Mizdow.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
THE BULL INTERFERED, THAT SHOULD BE A DQ, REF!

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
"Team Cena...and his teammates."

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Grumpy Cat cannot even see the television from that angle.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
There was like three solid minutes of commentators talking after that Grumpy Cat segment.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

Nilbop posted:

Let's all tell secrets!

I stay up until 4am pretty much every week to watch Raw with you all. Although that's not much of a secret.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
You'll all be out of power! Despite never having actually done anything against me.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
HHH has passion! He just cut a very emotional promo about it!

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Remember when Cesaro was having a match? Or Dean Ambrose was talking? Or Grumpy Cat was on-screen? Those were good times. :unsmith:

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
...Maybe Dean Ambrose is under that table, and he's gonna jump out and shank Seth Rollins with a sharpened toothbrush.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
LMAO ERICK ROWAN I'M GONNA DIE

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Today we are all Grumpy Cat.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
They really got me when Cesaro's music hit, I was excited to see him do cool stuff and get cheered. But nah, gotta get that big Erick Rowan push going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

This, the gif of Miz kissing Grumpy Cat, and Cesaro/Ryback are about all you need to see from this Raw.

• Locked thread