Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Rhonne posted:

Well now I want Rowen's new gimmick to he "ten year old Cena fan in giant hillbilly body"

Worked for Evad Sullivan!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Didn't eat enough biscuits and gravy so he is not a real man.

Hey now, you don't know what kind of food they serve over at the Wyatt compound.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Rhonne posted:

Hey now, you don't know what kind of food they serve over at the Wyatt compound.

Last I checked, all they ate for months were pins.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I Before E posted:

Festus eventually became entertaining as Big LG. Rowan will never be entertaining.

Wrong. Rowan is already entertaining.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Rhonne posted:

Gruel. Maybe some canned beans left over from survivalist bunkers. If you're lucky, you might find a bean that looks just like Bray Wyatt.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

TheJoker138 posted:

Bray Wyatt inhabits Adam Rose, turning him back into Leo Kruger, and getting him out of this horrible loving boondoggle that his career has become.

I'm sure he sees the gimmick that got him out of NXT limbo as a boondoggle and would prefer to go back to making less money while being bad.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Last I checked, all they ate for months were pins.

:vince:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

John Cena is to Hulk Hogan as Erick Rowan is to Hillbilly Jim

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
So who's turning heel from Team Cena?

Or perhaps someone is turning face from Team Authority?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Cry Havoc posted:

Cesaro. Keep up.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Cry Havoc posted:

john cena

BigDanRTW
Aug 24, 2003

John Cena already is a heel.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Cry Havoc posted:

Or perhaps someone is turning face from Team Authority?

Cena will eliminate everybody

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Bard Maddox posted:

language is fluid

The only thing that's fluid on these forums is gender.

AngryCaterpillar
Feb 1, 2007

I DREW THIS
Harper as IC champion stinks. That belt is a curse right now. And Harper hasn't even been built up yet. So it sucks for Harper and it sucks for the belt. Now that there's only one world title, and especially now that the world title isn't on TV, you would think the IC title would return to being booked on the verge of the main event scene. But no, it's on parity with anyone on the midcard, and has a booking duplicate in the US title. Those belts are props right now. No one even talks about wanting them. No storylines revolve around them. It doesn't matter who holds them.

edit: GrumpyCaterpillar

AngryCaterpillar fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Nov 18, 2014

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
RAW was bad
Let's get real mad
I might hit my dad

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
On second thought, it's Survivor Series, which is seconded to the Rumble in trying dumb poo poo that doesn't matter in a water testing deal so I guess it all makes sense that it don't make sense.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Suben posted:

Wyatt said in that promo where he released him that Rowan was basically a child in a man's body or something so of course Erick Rowan wants to team with John Cena.

I don't hate the idea of them just continuing the same stuff with Rowan that he's been doing. Wanders around, occasionally bumps into other storylines/opponents at opportune times.

Kind of like Kane's backstory but intentional this time.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

KungFu Grip posted:

John Cena is to Hulk Hogan as Erick Rowan is to Hillbilly Jim

:eyepop:

It all makes sense. Can't wait for Rowan's uncle's wedding!

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
how was grumpy cat

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

Spermgod posted:

how was grumpy cat

guess

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

cute, cuddly and adorable?

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Spermgod posted:

how was grumpy cat

Miz talked poo poo to her for what seemed like a long time and she fell asleep.

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

HulkaMatt posted:

cute, cuddly and adorable?

i feel like you're being sarcastic somehow and i don't like it

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
My roommate pointed out that most of the time Tard ("Grumpy Cat") looked sad, not grumpy, like she really didn't like all of the attention that previously she never had. I felt sorry for the lil bugger.

Also left field Rowan joining Cena. Where the hell did that come from? Did they realize "The Renee Young stalker angle is loving stupid, quick get him something new! Replace someone we don't care about on Team Cena I don't give a gently caress!"?

AngryCaterpillar
Feb 1, 2007

I DREW THIS

Skunkrocker posted:

My roommate pointed out that most of the time Tard ("Grumpy Cat") looked sad, not grumpy, like she really didn't like all of the attention that previously she never had. I felt sorry for the lil bugger.

Also left field Rowan joining Cena. Where the hell did that come from? Did they realize "The Renee Young stalker angle is loving stupid, quick get him something new! Replace someone we don't care about on Team Cena I don't give a gently caress!"?

Well that's what happens when character relationships have no continuity and there are zero storylines or even promos in the midcard. It all just ends up as "this guy is now in this match because I don't know".

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I had a really nice night tonight, thanks in no small part to not watching Raw.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
For all their focus on "sports entertainment" and story-line driven programming, WWE sure isn't very good at telling stories. Maybe if they focused on telling good stories instead of "gently caress you, this is the story we're telling, the one we just pulled out our rear end, loving marks" maybe people would care in a positive way for more than a PPV cycle.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Grumpeh

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

I love it.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Cory Lidle posted:

For all their focus on "sports entertainment" and story-line driven programming, WWE sure isn't very good at telling stories. Maybe if they focused on telling good stories instead of "gently caress you, this is the story we're telling, the one we just pulled out our rear end, loving marks" maybe people would care in a positive way for more than a PPV cycle.

It says a LOT that when they got in someone who actually tried to keep track of these things with story bibles and stuff, Vince/others mocked him as a nerd and may have even fired him for it, I've heard a few variations of the story.

The people in charge of WWE are the strangest paradoxes. I guess it's a side effect of being micromanaging control freaks.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Grumpaayyyy

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I guess I was an idiot for hoping they would pull off a notable surprise 5th team member. I like Eric Rowan, but he is not enough to make someone try out the network for free

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Has Cena ever been called out for being a terrible friend who never comes to anyone's rescue?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

JT Smiley posted:

Has Cena ever been called out for being a terrible friend who never comes to anyone's rescue?

Ryback did and they turned him heel for it. Cena then called him a whiny crybaby. It's ok though, because Cena respects him now.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

The only thing that's fluid on these forums is gender.

piss is fluid

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Rhonne posted:

Well now I want Rowen's new gimmick to he "ten year old Cena fan in giant hillbilly body"

So Eugene as a hoss?

...I'd be down with that.

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.

kdrudy posted:

We need more fluffy cute kitty segments on Raw

I heard the cat got booed.

How the hell do you boo a cat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

SirDippingSauce posted:

I heard the cat got booed.

How the hell do you boo a cat?

Loudly.

Actually most of the cat segments were just completely silent.

• Locked thread