Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Grumpeh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Sex Robot posted:

*Scene, WWE Creative Room A*

[The room is a mess, 2 lines of cocaine are lined up on a very flithy looking piece of mirror, Baker Street is stuck on repeat on the CD player]

One of the writers trips and falls face first into a cork board that is propped up against one of the walls. There's been a bit of paper stuck to the corner of the corkboard saying "Harper vs Rowan AAAAWESOOOOOME" at some point someone has added in a messy pencil scrawl "mIZ lol", it looks like it's been there for a while. The writer picks up the cork board and the note flutters to his feet, after reseating the corkboard he picks up the neon yellow stickynote and looks at it for a moment before his eyes light up. He looks to the rest of the room. "Brah, I got an idea. Can I get a high five?"

:razz:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Endorph posted:

let me, a prematurely balding 20-30 year old who participates in NaNoWriMo every year by wringing my hands and rereading my World of Darkness handbooks, discuss what eva marie's breast implants say about her as a person, and why she is thoroughly unlikable, based on evidence I've gathered from Total Divas

I will let you..haha

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

BigRed0427 posted:

So since Larry the Cable guy is going to be the guest host on Monday, I decided not to watch RAW that night. Instead I decided to watch an old WCW PPV. I was thinking 1998 Holloween Havoc on the Network. Anyone else with me? We can make it a thing.

I'll be watching my friend cyghfer speedrun Rock Man 2 for the Famicom.

• Locked thread