Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
RAW was bad
Let's get real mad
I might hit my dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Cue Cena making fun of Sheamus with terrible crying noises

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

ayn rand hand job posted:

He ran over Santa!

False, it was Sheamus in Del Rio's car.

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

triplexpac posted:

It's nit picky, but I wish Dolph would have been able to crawl over for the pin after Sting laid HHH out. I'm generally not a fan of the finish where someone just drags a guys lifeless body onto another guy for the pin.

Yeah, it was pretty lovely that the cool young guys were literal props for the beginning of a feud between two 50-year-olds. At least the match before then did a good job putting Ziggler over, although with the best booking will in the world I can't imagine what they do to keep that momentum up -- it seems like all of the top heels already have feud partners for the forseeable future. Does Ziggler just go back to feuding with Harper over the IC title?

• Locked thread