Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
The loudest pop of the night was Erick Rowan staring down Luke Harper and joining Team Cena. God Bless America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
John Cena is to Hulk Hogan as Erick Rowan is to Hillbilly Jim

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Sex Robot posted:

So I'm finally getting round to watching last nights RAW. I just realised, when did they get rid of the DEH from Wyatt's intro? I miss the Deh :(

The Hell in a Cell PPV.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Padje posted:

The idea of a ppv named TLC not having headliners in the main gimmick match seems ludicrous though. Even MITB has them now.

TLC has been main evented by a Chairs match and a Ladder match before. But I geuss I forgot last years only had the TLC match for the title and no Table, Ladder, or Chairs match. Chairs matches were so dumb.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Jojo barely wrestled like they kept forcing Eva Marie out to do. The one time I remember her doing anything was playing a good underdog to AJ Lee and Tamina Snuka. At least she's down in NXT now for real.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
You know who my favorite wrestler during the Attitude Era was?

Pete Gas.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

TheJoker138 posted:

No love for Joey Abs?

:gas:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Fibby Boy posted:

What injury?

Same injury that ended Austin and Edge's career if its true.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Cardboard Box posted:

it's a match that's pure storytelling and it was great. the lack of followup on it is one of WWE's great missed opportunities to make a star or two in the past couple years imo

Sorry, whats that? No we have to break up AJ and Big E from Ziggler in the most idiotic way possible and then do nothing will all 5 people involved with this angle, except maybe AJ. They could have turned 5 people in one match but just kind of tossed it all to the ground and did nothing good with any of the people involved.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

NutritiousSnack posted:

I'm still marking out over that match and now watching it a second time. WWE did the right thing and turned what we all thought would have been a stinker of a PPV into a very good one.

Woah, lets not get carried away here. The majority of that PPV stank on ice.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Spermgod posted:

i've been a bit bewildered by the constant 'sandow is done once him and miz break up' given how awesome he was doing the impersonator gimmick that led up to this current run. can't he just go back to doing that?

His impersonations weren't getting him over until he started taking the comedy bumps and pantomiming Miz, which is what people love.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Daniel Bryan posted:

From the LAW

Does he go into detail or is this just a super vague "hold onto your asses, this is gonna get stupid." thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Any news on what was wrong with Kane's back?

• Locked thread