Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Borrowed Ladder posted:

Is there any other possible explanation of the Cesaro swerve besides "gently caress you"?

trolling indie marks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Pariah Rex posted:

With them pushing the network hard enough to give survivor series away for free I thought they would stack the card. Now I realize that a single match that is 100% about John Cena being better than everyone is what they consider stacking the card.

gently caress them for the Cesaro fake out
gently caress them for the total dismissal of Ambrose
just gently caress them. Seriously, this Thanksgiving when I go home I think i'm going to punch my dad in the face for getting me into wrestling all those years ago.

you are far too invested in fake fighting men

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

so I live in NJ and during Raw they were advertising a live show the day before the Royal Rumble in East Rutherford that flat out stated "ROMAN REIGNS IS BACK"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Cry Havoc posted:

So who's turning heel from Team Cena?

john cena

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Sex Robot posted:

Authority will blatantly win, because the writers couldn't possibly think up anything new. They'll just win in the cheapest way possible, but win all the same. So we'll go into Survivor Series with the authority a bunch of cheating heels with Cena saying stuff. Over the course of the night they'll piss of Harper and Rusev so they quit after the PvP is over thus ensuring that come the next nights raw, nothing will have actually changed. The authority will come out and :smug: and say stuff about business. Cena will say something. Harper and Rowan won't be mentioned again. They'll put The Big Show back in his travel box. The prospect of Ziegler getting his belt back a won't be mentioned, in fact here he is in tonight's opening match against Sin Cara. The status quo resumes and yet agai- LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! LARRY THE CABLE GUY!

Dolph Ziggler vs. Sin Cara Rudo would actually be a very entertaining match that I would enjoy greatly

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Fat Lowtax posted:

Let's talk about who the bunny is. I think it is Adam Rose.

And Adam Rose is Leo Kruger

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

St Evan Echoes posted:

She ran for the GOP, so....

lindy was indy, wasn't she?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

it's not actually that hard

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

in 2 years Kane will be retired and running for a political office under the Libertarian ticket

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the difference an hd camera and arena lighting makes

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

The Bee posted:

You mean after Ziggler pretty much tricked the most dominant heel in the WWE into knocking himself out, pinned two men twice as big as he is despite being on his last legs, fought off at least three guys at once, and scored what amounted to a 10-count on Seth Rollins, Authority golden boy. And you still say he looked weak and upstaged.

Between this and "Dean Ambrose looks weak because he gets interrupted before pinning Rollins, despite pretty much singlehandedly wrecking the Authority every time he crosses them," I just don't get what counts as weak in the books of goons. There's much more important stuff going on than a 3-count and a bell ringing half the time.

Wrestling Results Matter for some reason

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Didn't Dave say Vince had a running rule that no one on Total Divas would become Divas champion? I mean this is the logical progression of the storyline so I like it from that perspective, but it's kind of funny we go from that to one of the show's main postergirls winning it.

Stephanie said that rumor was bogus so I guess she was right

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Cast Iron Brick posted:

I don't get Ziggler's appeal. He's a washed-up mid-card who has zero personality and no ability to cut a promo.

It's not that I want him gone or anything- the roster is bad enough as it is. But the whole time he was getting a pop for beating up Rollins, my household could not comprehend why people cared at all.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

HulkaMatt posted:

Sting entering made me go :stare: but he never did much for me in TNA so I'm not as hyped about him being all over WWE TV.

outside of Jay Lethal doing impressions of Macho Man and Ric Flair did anyone ever do much for anyone in TNA

• Locked thread