Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Everblight posted:

I have to believe at this point that HHH has a page-a-day calendar and today's word was "Decimate"

What's weird is, usually those calendars have the definition of the word on it, and decimate does not mean destroy. It means reduce by 10%.

Obviously someone needs to hold that calendar in abeyance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Everblight posted:

Bray Wyatt inhabits [a random wrestler, I dunno, Bo Dallas maybe?], who begins wearing Wyatt's shirt and doing his moveset.

Damien Wyattdow.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Optimist with doubt posted:

I predicted Rowan going to Team Cena as soon as Harper joined the authority. It seems like a fun idea. I swear when there isn't a tattooed jerk or a bearded nerd then you all scramble to complain about something.

Yeah. Honestly, I doubt Rowan will factor into the match enough to really help or hurt it. He'll get his moment with Harper, eat a pin, and take a walk to the back. If he gets more ring time than anyone else on his team I'll be kind of shocked.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Suben posted:

Wyatt said in that promo where he released him that Rowan was basically a child in a man's body or something so of course Erick Rowan wants to team with John Cena.

Looking forward to seeing Eric Rowan dressed head to toe in Cena merch this Sunday. Maybe with a nice new neon orange sheep mask.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Rhonne posted:

Hey now, you don't know what kind of food they serve over at the Wyatt compound.

Gruel. Maybe some canned beans left over from survivalist bunkers. If you're lucky, you might find a bean that looks just like Bray Wyatt.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

MacDougall posted:

Well that would actually be excellent.

That's sort of what I like to think about how Seth didn't really betray The Shield, he's just gone deep, deep, deep undercover.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Skunkrocker posted:

...wait, how did he screw over Rowan? By beating Bray?

There's probably an argument to be made for that, but I figure months of losing to the Usos probably did Rowan and Harper even more of a disservice. They're only just getting rebuilt now. Cena beating Bray was mostly damaging just to Bray, to the point where he still hasn't really recovered and his old minions are actually doing better than he is, somehow. To the point of winning titles even.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

ayn rand hand job posted:

Holy poo poo the Bunny is Perry Saturn.

The bunny is the mop.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Chokes McGee posted:

Eva Marie is Poison Ivy, AJ is Harley, Vince is Black Mask, Paul is the Penguin, and Erik Rowan is Two-Face.

Zack Ryder is Ambush Bug.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

So glad that WWE 2K15 appears to have brought Katie Vick back into the public consciousness.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

I wish they'd bring back The Board, but as a room of shadowy faces that we never see. That way they'll never be clogging up the ring talking for twenty minutes, instead there might just be an occasional shot of the boardroom on the titantron or something as they silently and ominously judge what's going on. Or maybe just one shadowy figure in that style kind of like the guy from XCOM.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

StarkRavingMad posted:

He had just been standing awkwardly off to the side with his sheep's mask on (and playing with a Rubik's Cube, hilariously enough)

I actually really like the idea that Eric Rowan is secretly some kind of genius, he just has zero interpersonal skills, is easily manipulated by others, and is cursed with the body of a lumbering oaf.

Total goon.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

At least we'll always have Cesaro's one-man Statler and Waldorf impressions to help comfort us through these dark times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

SteamyV posted:

It matched his music from the Mysterious Orient.

He'll get the Green Mist next, except this time it'll just be swamp water.

• Locked thread