Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Rhonne posted:

Well now I want Rowen's new gimmick to he "ten year old Cena fan in giant hillbilly body"

So Eugene as a hoss?

...I'd be down with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Latino Pete posted:

I can see Sheamus running in at the PPV and costing Cena the match. I've been thinking for a while a heel turn would freshen him up and this seems like a good time.

Yeah, and him being friends with HHH offscreen can even be easily worked into him being Orton's replacement as Trips BFF more believable. Also wasn't there a stipulation in his match with Big Show that whoever won would get a shot at the WWE Title and since Sheamus was attacked first in the outside interference that technically made him the winner?

I just can't see the Authority storyline wrapping up this soon with the dangling plot threads with Orton and Seth's MitB briefcase. It feels like the penultimate conclusion of the Authority is Seth either losing the cash-in or the belt itself after he wins it to Roman, with assists from Ambrose and Bryan, and HHH's chosen won finally goes down in flames and Seth pays for his betrayal of his brothers. It's the simplest storyline in the world.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

GB888 posted:

CNN/Bleacher Report put up an article about Kamala living his life as a double amputee.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...orial&hpt=hp_t4

My aunt lost her leg to diabetes before passing away. Good lord that read :cry: I wanna buy a Kamala chair now.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Well now we know where Cesaro's old yodeling gimmick is going.

Jerusalem posted:

I'm more interested in how Rusev gets out of the match without being pinned or submitting. Will they do a DQ? Countout after Lana calls him out of the ring after being disrespected by Stephanie? Or will The Authority's team actually WIN the match?

Or more likely, will he just tap out cleanly in a matter of seconds to a John Cena STF?

I imagine he'll either walk out at Lana's direction or be one of the survivors.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

TheJoker138 posted:

Bray clearly said several times before that Sister Abigail (who I always took to be his literal sister, not a nun, but maybe I'm wrong about that) is dead.

That being said Daphne should play her, because being dead never stopped the Undertaker.

In that case shouldn't Katie Vick be the superior choice?

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

MassRafTer posted:

It's going to depend on how they portray it. If 90% of the highlights and recap focuses on STING and shows Dolph being dumped on Rollins then it's going to come off as the former. It's easy to assume WWE will do that because it's WWE.

Yeah, the follow-up is everything. Last year Ziggler & ADR not only put on a great match but one of the better executed double turns in company history, both of them were red hot as a face and heel could be after that. Then :flaccid: booking happened and pissed it all away almost immediately.

If Reigns is all but penciled in to face Lesnar, Cena/Rusev, and HHH/Sting, what's the best Ziggler could hope for as a WM match, if they have anything planned for him at all?

Meat Recital posted:

Was the main event as overbooked as it sounds?

Yes, but it was more :allears: magnificent booking rather than :russo: poo poo booking.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Rhonne posted:

-I'm terrified of yet another Cena vs Big Show feud, please come back Brock.

Well if it happens it'll probably just a one month filler feud since his third fourth match with Brock is at the Rumble.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

DeathChicken posted:

I'd go so far as to say that show had no real stinkers. Well, AJ/Nikki I suppose. The Diva elimination was fun just for Summer Rae being a weasel and the announcers actually seeming to have fun, rather than their fakey fun.

Didn't Dave say Vince had a running rule that no one on Total Divas would become Divas champion? I mean this is the logical progression of the storyline so I like it from that perspective, but it's kind of funny we go from that to one of the show's main postergirls winning it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Alouicious posted:

Stephanie said that rumor was bogus so I guess she was right

I'm glad because the Divas division getting to the point where only like 3 women were allowed to hold the belt would've been kind of silly.

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Adam Rose is going interesting places

I wonder if he really is. His character might be going the Leo Kruger direction to hopefully give the midcard another viable heel, but it could also just be the Brodus Clay "main event player" booking where he turns heel, loses his face supporters, and gets relegated to Superstars/Main Event evaporating his remaining heat before getting released.

• Locked thread