Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I guess I was an idiot for hoping they would pull off a notable surprise 5th team member. I like Eric Rowan, but he is not enough to make someone try out the network for free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
They'll probably just do the Fatal 4 Way again, but in a TLC match.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Endless Mike posted:

Yeah, but Jojo is at least competent at *something* which Eva Marie has proven to not be.

I hope you are not implying wrestling, because JoJo is horrible too.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

KungFu Grip posted:

Jojo barely wrestled like they kept forcing Eva Marie out to do. The one time I remember her doing anything was playing a good underdog to AJ Lee and Tamina Snuka. At least she's down in NXT now for real.

It doesn't even matter how good they are in NXT, when once they are called up to the main roster they are relegated to 3 minute matches on Raw.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
How are the lovely newsboards not flooded with "Sheamus Injured, Off Team Cena" headlines? Why am I only hearing about this now?

https://twitter.com/WWESheamus/status/535464740269883393

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Part of what made that double turn work was that Ziggler just came back from a concussion, Ziggler is so drat good at selling, and Ziggler took so many head shots that you just wanted to see ADR stop and he didn't let up at all.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Gonz posted:

Okay, so we all know that Sting is allegedly going to make an appearance tomorrow night.

But nobody has considered the possibility that Robocop will also show up.

Please show up, Robocop.

Robocop will be taking care of the riots over the Michael Brown shooting verdict.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I was really hoping that they would have done a mystery partner on Team Cena, or not had someone make it to the main event. sting comes out as a surprise team member. Book it.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

DeathChicken posted:

Bray/Ambrose is so drat confusing. Like, no one can come out of this feud better for it. Bray losing after his quasi-reboot would be stupid, Ambrose losing after being lightning in a bottle during the Seth feud would be stupid. WWE is stupid.

Match will end in a DQ when somebody runs in attacking Ambrose, setting up his next PPV match at TLC. Same ending will happen again at TLC, setting up a match for The Rumble.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

I would find commentaries like this so incredibly interesting to watch on the Network...

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Bigass Moth posted:

They should have paid Brock extra to have him show up at every ppv and kill the monthly challenger until wrestle mania.

Yeah... dude is not going to look like a monster when going into Wrestlemania his last 3 opponents would have been Cena, Cena, and Cena.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Rollins was on the mat for 6 minutes after the Zig Zag until he was pinned.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

El Generico posted:

...but why the hell didn't Sting come out to an orchestrated remix of his WCW music like in this commercial?! The music he came out to was weird.

It's a really weird decision to not have remixed his classic theme, considering they used it in all the WWE 2K15 commercials

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Zen Dudeism posted:

Something I haven't really seen addressed anywhere yet, but would love to:

Why was Sting there and why would he run out to make the save?

Seriously. I am going off the assumption that most casual viewers would have little knowledge about Sting. Can anyone provide a non-cheesy storyline reason as to why Sting - a guy who has never had any association with WWF/WWE, nor any of the match participants (Big Show aside), nor any of the Authority members (on screen, not backstage negotiation poo poo) - would show up to interfere in the main event? I mean, he wasn't a current WWE roster member, so the Authority winning would have storyline meant gently caress-all to him. It's not like he's ever been mention as a Cena Super-Friend. What believable kayfabe reason is there for him to interrupt the match?

Theories on how they will explain this one?

Stop thinking about it too much.

Might as well ask why he had a custom theme song and a titan tron video, yet the COO of the company seemed confused as to why he was there...

• Locked thread