Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

The only thing that's fluid on these forums is gender.

piss is fluid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

jr updated his blog yesterday around 5:30 and said he was going to dvr raw and watch football instead, and that his wife had to tell him who "Grumpy the Cat" was.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

youd think if this was really planned out more than a few hours in advance rowan would have his own theme music.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

everyone who has an idea: shut the gently caress up about ideas

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i figured rowan was a last minute thing but i didnt realize sheamus was injured. if anything i figured he wanted out of a lovely ppv.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

fatherdog posted:

I am a sucker for when wrestlers really tell a story in the ring, and in ADR/Ziggler they did a double-turn without saying a single word. Regardless of your opinion of either man, that was loving awesome.

to be fair rodriguez, who was a manager in recent wwe memory that mattered holy poo poo, was pretty important. so it wasnt all just in ring psychology.

you have to be careful when you watch a del rio shoot interview not to be drawn into his innate latino strongman charisma

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Phenix Rising posted:

Evidently, the table spot/Mark Henry injury are storyline excuses to cover a real injury he needed to get worked on.

So, it doesn't seem like Rowan was an audible at all, that the table didn't give properly or that Henry was freaked out after the slam.

no evidence

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i still think the rowan thing was last minute vince just looking at the roster spreadsheet by height and weight and picking someone

and i agree with the decision!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

del rio makes 5 million dollars a match, is humble, respects everyone in the business, and is worshipped like a god

• Locked thread