Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the Superbowl?
The AZ Cardinals
Cardinals
Arizona
Cards
View Results

• Locked thread
JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
9-1 baby.

9-1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Looking forward to another SNF blowout :waycool:

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

Good games:

Lions-Patriots
Bengals-Texans
Cardinals-Seahawks
Dolphins-Broncos

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Cowboys-Giants in prime time ain't gonna be no blowout it's gonna be some clown poo poo.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

Against all odds, it will be an awesome game. maybe. please?

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
I honestly have no idea what to expect from Bears/Buccaneers. Either team winning would not be a surprise to me.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Well I hope y'all enjoyed the Steelers not being in first cause the Bengals are gonna lose to the Texans.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
That Thursday night game is going to be a loving bloodbath

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

I honestly have no idea what to expect from Bears/Buccaneers. Either team winning would not be a surprise to me.

McCown is going to throw at least 5 TDs. Chicago sports radio requires armed intervention by the authorities.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Spoeank posted:

I'll say it once this week and then leave it alone until the game, Thursday night game + Raiders (plus Mack who is apparently amazing against the run) has me slightly worried.

Not too worried because that seems ridiculous, but weird poo poo can happen.

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp
I'm all in on this cards bandwagon

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
go the loving Raiders

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord
my prediction for the ATL game?

pain

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
About time I start my annual bitching about late season night games.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

davecrazy posted:

About time I start my annual bitching about late season night games.

Everyone else is about to start bitching about late season Giants night games too.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

:smith:

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
That stadium is going to be cold and full of Cowboys fans and the Giants will lose. It's gonna loving suck.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Qwijib0 posted:

Against all odds, it will be an awesome game. maybe. please?

lol no

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Spoeank posted:

I'm picturing Alexander Smithius covered in blood, like that one gif of him from 2012 yelling "KILL KILL".

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Oh good a raiders primetime game, they always show up in primetme

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Seahawks Cards is going to own. Must win for the Hawks. But without Mebane and Unger...

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The Cards are just so bizarre.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
(Apologies if this is out-of-place here.)

Hey, TFF. You should spend Thanksgiving with your family and friends. But if you'd rather ditch them to go to a football game with a total stranger, and you'll be in the Bay Area, I have an extra ticket for the Niners/Seahawks game. Section 232, row 10, inside aisle. Must be prepared to sit next to a crazy person raving at Greg Roman for three hours. If you're interested, email me at <<<@gmail with some kind of reasonable offer, because I have no idea how to price this thing.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

rjmccall posted:

(Apologies if this is out-of-place here.)

Hey, TFF. You should spend Thanksgiving with your family and friends. But if you'd rather ditch them to go to a football game with a total stranger, and you'll be in the Bay Area, I have an extra ticket for the Niners/Seahawks game. Section 232, row 10, inside aisle. Must be prepared to sit next to a crazy person raving at Greg Roman for three hours. If you're interested, email me at <<<@gmail with some kind of reasonable offer, because I have no idea how to price this thing.

I just loving canceled my trip to the Bay Area! :unsmigghh:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
The Pats are going to spank the Lions and I will be sad. We have to avenge Alphonso Smith!

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Weekly update

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.

Eifert Posting posted:

Well I hope y'all enjoyed the Steelers not being in first cause the Bengals are gonna lose to the Texans.

It's a 1pm game, so you'll have good Andy, and AJ Green appears to be back. I doubt the Texans offense will look as good as it did in Cleveland unless you plan on letting Alfred Blue rip you up.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

b0ng posted:

It's a 1pm game, so you'll have good Andy, and AJ Green appears to be back. I doubt the Texans offense will look as good as it did in Cleveland unless you plan on letting Alfred Blue rip you up.
Foster is back this week.

FINGERBLASTER69
Nov 15, 2014
Panthers are 1 game out of first place.

StarcraftM
Jan 15, 2008

Full Fuckin' Circle.
So, uh, could the steelers move up and steal that 2 spot?

Doesen't look like playoff machine is up and running yet, which makes me sad.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Miami had a prayer if Peyton was asleep like he was last week but Denver is a great team with a good coaching staff (lol just kidding but they have Peyton) so miami will lose 28-17 or something

Aztec Galactus
Sep 12, 2002

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Miami had a prayer if Peyton was asleep like he was last week but Denver is a great team with a good coaching staff (lol just kidding but they have Peyton) so miami will lose 28-17 or something

I thought the dolphins had a legit chance to win this game until I saw what happened last week to the broncos, realized that Peyton does not play that game twice in a row, and honestly its gonna be like 42-7 at halftime.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
The only way we win on Sunday is if we knock Manning out of the game in the first quarter.

Bring on the cheap shots.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
MMQB is running several articles on RG3 diagnosing the problem. One in particular did a few breakdowns of RG3 sucking at being a quarterback, complete with pictures: http://mmqb.si.com/2014/11/18/robert-griffin-iii-rg3-washington-nfl/

I wonder what the NFL would have looked like today if the Colts had taken RG3 and Washington got Luck (not that was ever really on the table).

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Dubar posted:

I thought the dolphins had a legit chance to win this game until I saw what happened last week to the broncos, realized that Peyton does not play that game twice in a row, and honestly its gonna be like 42-7 at halftime.

His receiving core is almost entirely trashed and he kinda already did. His end of game numbers looked gaudy against the Pats, but he did not play particularly well until the game was effectively over, and then the Rams decided to Jeff Fisher things up a bit and suddenly Julius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders are probably significantly limited and Montee Ball is almost certainly out.

Combine that with Welker being a shadow of a ghost of his former self and you can just stick two guys on Thomas, Grimes on Welker or whatever and force Peyton to try to beat you with Andre Caldwell and some other dudes who probably couldn't make the Patriots' WR core.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I am deeply unhappy with the Lions loss but I am fully prepared for Drew Stanton to lead his team to 18-1.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Kalli posted:

His receiving core is almost entirely trashed and he kinda already did. His end of game numbers looked gaudy against the Pats, but he did not play particularly well until the game was effectively over, and then the Rams decided to Jeff Fisher things up a bit and suddenly Julius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders are probably significantly limited and Montee Ball is almost certainly out.

Combine that with Welker being a shadow of a ghost of his former self and you can just stick two guys on Thomas, Grimes on Welker or whatever and force Peyton to try to beat you with Andre Caldwell and some other dudes who probably couldn't make the Patriots' WR core.

its gonna be a pats/packers super bowl unless the lions or cards knock them out in the division round and we should all just accept that now to lessen the pain later. also to support a lions/cards nfccg in these trying times

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.
lol @ the Bears "in the hunt".

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
The Packers do look great but so have lots of teams for similar stretches, they are totally beatable.

I do think they are probably the NFC favorite though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
I just want another NFC North NFCCG.

• Locked thread