Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Trophy bride mom getting old

Gotta push pop up collar timmy in front of a camera now that ceo daddy is away on business. Trying to "open up the asian market"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

mookface posted:

That kid looks English or something. I can't be sure but there's something not quite right about him...

WASP

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im p sure dukes county (marthas vineyard) is actually the poorest state in the commonwealth or at least top 3

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Hes gonna grow up to be an investment banker or hedge fund manager.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

soy posted:

I loving hate people who wear jacket vests, god.
Me too. Aren't your arms cold you assholes?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Some of the most gauche "classy" women I've seen were clad in vineyard vines. Which I did not know was the name of this brand, I only recognized that tasteless pink whale from the stickers.

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
I went to a school that has its own line of Vineyard Vines clothing and accessories

wish I'd just taken my parents up on their threat to send me to public school, I would be a better person

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Toadvine posted:

Some of the most gauche "classy" women I've seen were clad in vineyard vines. Which I did not know was the name of this brand, I only recognized that tasteless pink whale from the stickers.

ooohhhhhhh, this is what the pink whale is for. that doesn't even make sense unless they're calling all their customers fat, which i can stand behind

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i dont mind getting into a whale's pink if you know what i mean

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

The Mentalizer posted:

That little human being got his own jet airplane

that little human being, he's a millionare

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Good to know the vineyard has vines. Wouldn't have guessed.

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012
That's me in the photograph, and you are the buffoons I'm laughing at.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I wonder which kennedy's illegitimate son he is

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
This kid is probably the etrade baby's boss

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
double posted gently caress

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
ive never heard of vineyard vines

probably because i dont hang out with huge pieces of poo poo

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
like that kid. jfc get up out of my grill kid, ill gently caress you up, no fuckin joke u lil poo poo.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

parents who buy any article of clothing worth more than ~30 bucks for a kid under 14 are raising the next elliot rodger

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
He's going to be a strong Republican

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

don't let big business interests tell your kids where to go
it's time for a line leader who will protect the new american kindergarten
paid for by the committee to elect tyler taylor

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

would punch that kid right in the face, just WHAMMO bet he goes down like a little bitch

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
i'd be like "scrub, button up your god drat jacket and what'd you do with the tie your mom gave you? Your shoes don't even look like they're tied. Stupid. "

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

~ murder ~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

is this kid hootie or one of the blowfish

• Locked thread