Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Guess what chickens aren't vegetarians. Please let chickens get some protein and make their eggs taste better

Also blah blah blah chicken farms are bad and "cageless" just means a giant barn mosh pit and "open range" means the barn door is open sometimes and has a 1x1 ft fence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Eh, I'd give them a try.

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

I would have trouble murdering a cow, but I wouldn't have to think twice about a chicken.

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
i have actual free range chickens and it owns

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

chickens are stupid, brutal creatures

it's amusing to watch people realize that

:shepface:

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Kumo posted:

chickens are stupid, brutal creatures

it's amusing to watch people realize that

:shepface:

They're like mini velociraptors

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
If you only feed chickens 100% vegetarian chicken eggs, does that make the chickens 100% vegetarian too?

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
When you take all the diseased, old, sick and dying chickens and turn them into slurry to feed the healthy chickens with, the resulting eggs taste extra chickeny. hth

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

ghlbtsk posted:

When you take all the diseased, old, sick and dying chickens and turn them into slurry to feed the healthy chickens with, the resulting eggs taste extra chickeny. hth
Eggs don't taste like chicken... :catstare:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

ghlbtsk posted:

its actually v cool and alpha how chicken nugs are made. death to all animals :twisted:

Xaris fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Nov 18, 2014

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Murder all animals

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Are they dumber than 100% organic sea salt?

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

in the end, aren't we all just meat slurry streaming through time?

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

I once made a vegan cry when I offered her some eggs that were from corn-fed rescue chickens my parents kept as pets and she really, really wanted one, but wouldn't because that would be breaking her sacred vows to herself. Dimwitted little fuckers would keep on laying unfertilized eggs and sitting on them until they rot away if we didn't grab them and eat them. She used to work at McDonalds and all she could eat were salad buns.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

:gonk:

what da fuuukk

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

I love chicken menstruation in and around my mouth.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Chicken Nuggets :getin:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
sustainable farming ftw. Animal rights are bougie bullshit for hand-whinging simpletons.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Zzulu posted:

:gonk:

what da fuuukk

it's meat slurry paste that we feed to other chickens and ourselves, what do you expect? that each one is handplucked and carefully breaded? gently caress that. it's good protein and alpha to eat chicken nugs, don't be a beta

Sidecrab
Jul 16, 2012

:stonkhat:

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

Xaris posted:

its actually v cool and alpha how chicken nugs are made. death to all animals :twisted:

noooo :ohdear:

Dianetics
Jun 6, 2014

I can only hope I will die so mercifully quick.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NzUm7UEEIY

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
why on earth do you put corn syrup in your hotdogs lol

do you have cornsyrup on everything you eat in anmerica??

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Wooten posted:

I would have trouble murdering a cow, but I wouldn't have to think twice about a chicken.

Chickens are dirty animals, almost as filthy as swine.

drat them eggs taste good though

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Zzulu posted:

it adds a dash of sweetness jfc did you even watch the video?

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Would.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

this is good and alpha too. i approve this video

modern american industrial processed meat products are effecient and good for you. truly a work of art

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjPJbCx4gko
look at the little chicks on the conveyor belt :3:

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Zzulu posted:

We have more corn than we know what do with

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im so hungry i could eat an entire chicken

but im so tired i want to eat it in the form of nuggets and sauce

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Zzulu posted:

Yes :/ America's agricultural bill has huge implications for almost everyone in the entire world. It sucks.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
why dont they grow the chicks? Im confused.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Jst0rm posted:

why dont they grow the chicks? Im confused.
Too many chicks. It's more efficient to take 1/3 the chicks and grind them up and feed them to the other chicks instead.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Too many chicks. It's more efficient to take 1/3 the chicks and grind them up and feed them to the other chicks instead.

Yeah I just hit the wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick_culling

They could be males of the laying breed as well. Looks quick.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
They're engineering a new breed of chickens that don't have brains except for the basic neerve structures needed to run their autonomic systems. Hook a bunch of these up to feeding tubes and you've got a cruelty-free egg factory going.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Applewhite posted:

They're engineering a new breed of chickens that don't have brains except for the basic neerve structures needed to run their autonomic systems. Hook a bunch of these up to feeding tubes and you've got a cruelty-free egg factory going.

wonder how they could do that for meat chickens. I assume you need them to have brains to run around and build the muscle a bit.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Applewhite posted:

Yes but animal rights folks would find that "icky" and thus would still be against it. Besides that doesn't seem very sustainable without a bunch of lovely externalities to make it run. Sustainable farms ftw.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Powercrazy posted:

Yes but animal rights folks would find that "icky" and thus would still be against it. Besides that doesn't seem very sustainable without a bunch of lovely externalities to make it run. Sustainable farms ftw.

I think they are for it. They are also for petri dish meat.

Get back to me about sustainable farms when we are sitting at 15 billion humans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KierkegaardsHo
Mar 21, 2004

That actually looks pretty humane, imo. I showed it to my buddy and he strongly disagreed. He's vegan and therefore beta as gently caress, so he doesn't get it.

• Locked thread