Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

I'm super excited to play this game

...next week when it comes out in Europe. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

http://www.amazon.com/Marth-amiibo-nintendo-wii-u/dp/B00N4ABOXU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416581291&sr=8-1&keywords=Marth

Marth Amiibo, $33.99.

And so it begins.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

zolthorg posted:

e: Special mention of the loving trainwreck of design that is Wa Luigi

Lucina is like the Fire Emblem equivalent to Waluigi.

e: It's worth noting that I think both Lucina and Waluigi are really cool.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q27o-0vyMM

I'm on the believer train but I do find it somewhat suspicious that the uploader wouldn't select the character to let us hear the announcer voice.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Your Computer posted:

:agreed:
He's a lovely forced "hey look, we have a totally zany character too!!" from the era of lovely characters.

But enough about Sonic the Hedgehog! :v:

(I think Rayman is pretty cool)

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

How Rude posted:

Sonic and his games were cool and good back then though

What are you trying to say? Rayman 1 is a masterpiece you jokester! :mad:

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Still D.D.D.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Lmao this is the same guy that did the Klonoa fake that fooled a lot of people.

Ugh, that one broke my heart even though I only found out about it after it was confirmed fake. :(

I have to give this guy credit though. He put a ridiculous amount of effort into making sure this leak looked real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Bluff Buster posted:

Are there any characters in this game that are actually bad? Even Metaknight doesn't seem to be as bad as everyone makes him out to be.

Supposedly Donkey Kong is the worst character in the game but I have a pretty good time with him. Anecdotal of course, but... v:shobon:v

• Locked thread