Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

large dildo mess

chewed up by dog

heroin overdose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

put in fireplace

add some logs

burn in hell, elf

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

up the butt

oh no where did it go

up the butt is where it go

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
did the butt just once
horny sleep deprived mistake
not allowed since then

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i walked in on my dad making love to the elf on the shelf, my mom left us that christmas, thanks a lot for bringing up that memory op

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
the melf on the shelf if you know what i mean

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

you irl posted:

i walked in on my dad making love to the elf on the shelf, my mom left us that christmas, thanks a lot for bringing up that memory op

youre welcome

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

When I handcuffed you

It was so insanely hot

I came in my jeans

Sidecrab
Jul 16, 2012

some reatrd explain this to me please

A Big Dark Yak
Dec 28, 2007
It's only the end of the world.

Sidecrab posted:

some reatrd explain this to me please

it is an elf

it goes on shelf

elf sucks

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

A Big Dark Yak posted:

it is an elf

it goes on shelf

elf sucks

p much this and its dumb as gently caress

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

A Big Dark Yak posted:

it is an elf

it goes on shelf

elf sucks

Also, the people who sell the elf on the shelf like to pretend it is an old holiday tradition.

It isn't, it's just some stuff they made up. Just a marketing ploy. This old tradition apparently dates all the way back to 2004. They're just trying to sell you a stupid elf to put in your house.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
wait so its an actual elf for your shelf and not some sort of secret santa? I didn't want or care to learn this but here we are

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

sexy young infidel posted:

wait so its an actual elf for your shelf and not some sort of secret santa? I didn't want or care to learn this but here we are

you put the stupid toy around the house "doing things" and take pictures of it so your facebook friends think you are cool

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
teetering precariously on toilet rim

There is nothing we will not buy apparently

jejeje
Dec 25, 2004
fetus
Last year the local police used an elf on the shelf to illustrate the dangers of drunk driving:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/elf-on-the-shelf-drunk-driving-campaign-1.2461101

A lot of parents were upset about this, as they had ruined their "holiday tradition".

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

jejeje posted:

Last year the local police used an elf on the shelf to illustrate the dangers of drunk driving:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/elf-on-the-shelf-drunk-driving-campaign-1.2461101

A lot of parents were upset about this, as they had ruined their "holiday tradition".
For some reason I expected there to be a graphic toy car wreck in one of those with ketchup everywhere and I was very disappointed.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

jejeje posted:

i have a friend that lives in st johns and yall are very weird people

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
put the elf in a grave, stage a funeral but it's eyes are wide open

buried alive

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Dig out a hole in the drywall in the kid's room. Then patch the drywall, leaving only a dime sized hole for the elf to peep through. Wire in some red Christmas lights to give the elf enough light to record his thoughts on whether your kid is being naughty or nice. Then just sit back and let him watch for a few weeks. Maybe play a little calypso music for the elf.

Happy elf brings lots of toys.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

SaltLick posted:

i have a friend that lives in st johns and yall are very weird people

st johns is interesting because its a city where everyone wants to live like rich yuppies and pretend to forget their heritage as hicks from backwater fishing hamlets

(i say that as a hick from a backwater fishing hamlet btw, but i dont live in newfoundland anymore)

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
what is elf on the shelf? usually on christmas i just drink alcohol my family gifted me until i fall asleep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
i can't touch it right? you get in trouble or something

• Locked thread