Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Tuxedo Gin posted:

add high quality bittersweet chocolate chips to the filling and you will never want to eat it the old way ever again

wtf why would i gently caress up the perfect pie you must be whacko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

I've always liked the sound of pecan pie because the idea of nuts in a pie in a cool

But this thread inspired me to actually look it up and apparently it's full of syrup

fuckin gross, why are american pies always dessert pies

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

proper pies have meat in them

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Torka posted:

proper pies have meat in them

there's room in the pie world for all types, friend :)

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
chocolate mousse and peanut butter

pecan can go suck a dick

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

pecan pie is some extremely texas poo poo and its extremely good poo poo

embykins
Jul 4, 2009
pecan pie is better than pumpkin pie.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

TEAYCHES posted:

pecan pie is some extremely texas poo poo and its extremely good poo poo

Mississippi pecan pie > Texas pecan pie. :colbert:

Will fight anyone irl.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

UoI posted:

Mississippi pecan pie > Texas pecan pie. :colbert:

Will fight anyone irl.

yeah i don't get these people saying texas texas texas uhh pecan pie is something you get served in the SOUTH not fuckin texas go start a thread about beef jerky or guns

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

you irl posted:

yeah i don't get these people saying texas texas texas uhh pecan pie is something you get served in the SOUTH not fuckin texas go start a thread about beef jerky or guns

gently caress you. gently caress. you.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

you irl posted:

no guns or beef jerky in the south, got it

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Mange Mite posted:

no guns or beef jerky in the south, got it

they got black people in japan too but its not what they're about

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
It's "pee-con". If you say "pee-can" yous a bitch.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

you irl posted:

:buddy::hf::buddy:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Tuxedo Gin posted:

add high quality bittersweet chocolate chips to the filling and you will never want to eat it the old way ever again
aw man i am not good at pies

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013
this weekend my friend's mom made me try some of her pecan pie, which has cream cheese filling and chocolate chips in it. it was really good, and i don't like cheesecake. well that's my pie story.

Skinny King Pimp
Aug 25, 2011
Skinny Queen Wimp
i miss when i lived back in georgia and me and my brothers would go pick up pecans in the pecan orchard and then our stepmom would make her pecan pie that uses twice as many pecans so you get this real thick layer of pecans and just a little of that tasty corn syrup goo (dark karo syrup or gently caress you) at the bottom.

i also just miss eating pecans while i was playing outside with the dogs we had growing up. and fresh blackberry cobbler with the wild blackberries we picked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Skinny King Pimp posted:

i miss when i lived back in georgia and me and my brothers would go pick up pecans in the pecan orchard and then our stepmom would make her pecan pie that uses twice as many pecans so you get this real thick layer of pecans and just a little of that tasty corn syrup goo (dark karo syrup or gently caress you) at the bottom.

i also just miss eating pecans while i was playing outside with the dogs we had growing up. and fresh blackberry cobbler with the wild blackberries we picked.

so we don't have basic human rights, education, or healthcare, this is what the south is about

• Locked thread