Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Why are they deporting black people for Israel? Are they black jews?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Why didn't Israel invade Gaza to save the black Jews?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Do Israelis even consider Palestinians to be people?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Main Paineframe posted:

Some do, some don't. What a dumb question.

And no, I'm not going to go easy on you for this (unlike many other people in this thread, I'm sure) - I'm going to try to treat you pretty much exactly as badly as I would anyone who asks the question "Do Palestinians even consider Jews to be people?" because frankly I'm sick of that dumb "rah rah they're all evil monsters" poo poo cropping up from either side, typically followed by one-sided echo chamber wankfests that completely derail the already-rare-enough in-depth discussions and analysises of current events.

It is good to know that the truth is in the middle.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Are there Black Israelis?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
After listening to NPR I have learned that the only thing Arabs understand is violence and that Israelis are a people under siege that don't understand why this is happening.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Do the Israelis still sterilize black women? Or is shooting them and denying them medical assistance until death the new deal?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I think the only way to stop these shootings due to mistaken identity would be for Israelis to wear something signifying their religion. I believe that this would greatly reduce friendly-fire and deliver justice to those individuals that are the true terrorists and threat to Israel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Why is a mod who is an Israeli Jew allowed to probate and ban in this thread? Are there no mods that are unbiased that won't pick a side? Where is SA's UN recognition?

• Locked thread