Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
got an appointment to get my hand examined in a couple days w/this guy, anyone got any review?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
:gas:

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
touched my butthole twice

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Ask him about the ring

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
He's a thorough and competent proctologist

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
This poor bastard orthopedic doctor in South Carolina isn't goatse, but I don't envy his name. If only he knew the legacy it holds.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Kirk Johnson, M.D. is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

• Locked thread