Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
This website features .png images of everyday people doing everyday activities. It was made for the sole purpose of so you could look at the images and use them as a guide to improve your people drawing skills. Hope someone can use this resource to become a better drawer!

http://skalgubbar.se/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I guess you want us to do something funny with the images. Like make the sitting guy falling from the world trade center. Or having the homeless black man pull rope from the goatman's anus. Well, I will. But not right now.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
These drawings are looking great but guys keep an eye out for proportion and watch the smudging it looks amateurish.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

stop drawing pictures of me

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
forget what i said about proportion it is much more imprtant to draw as fast as you can. starwar betamax you are doing great!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

drat dude

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
shoulda had him drive over some everest bodies imho. still cool though I guess.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

good achewood reference

Hirethor
Dec 16, 2008

You think you know hip?
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING HIP!

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Someone photoshop this into a Cheetos. No time to explain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

• Locked thread