Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Apthous posted:

Unlike somethingawful.com you can report whatever the gently caress you want to the facebook admins and they will never kick you off.

I spent a good few weeks this summer sending probably close to a thousand reports with no consequences. I even sent in some legitimate reports and got some groups removed by typing in things like "niggers" in the search bar.

Sounds like u spend as much time as my SO does on FB, which is literally every 15min

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUg0gGLowCg

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Could you make my friends talk to me more?

I'm so lonely.

Project 2501
Nov 18, 2014
Open up FB today BAM, your ex is in a relationship.

gently caress you FB.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
please let us talk more poo poo about our hometown sports teams and ban any 'friends' that say you're not a 'real fan' because you call a spade a spade and will share your opinion on who on the team sucks dick (metaphorically).

• Locked thread