Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

a bargain at twice the price

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

BigwigML posted:

Can she avoid the bill if she lets the USA keep her baby? That seems fair to me.
yah its like if you come into get your car fixed and you cant pay the bill they get to keep it

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

going on vacation while preggers is probably kinda dumb unless you are like trying to give birth and make your kid a foreign national

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Melmac posted:

It was 3 months before her due date.
how long does a human/worker take to gestate? are they fully developed upon birth?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

they have to make up for that guy who had 29 babies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

SHISHKABOB posted:

Do hospitals come into your room with a little piece of paper and leave it upside down on the bedside table when they think you're ready to leave. Is that how hospital bills work.
they add on gratuity automatically too its criminal

• Locked thread