Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

has anyone said the insurance company was completely in the right? because they were

foreigners coming over on "temporary" insurance policies constitute over 70% of the medical bills paid out by insurance companies in the US, this is a fact

paying out is unprofitable so im pretty convinced they've worked out a way to pay back gently caress all like 90% of the time so nbd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

I'll never understand white poor white trash are basically willing supplicants to the 1%. Like, don't they realize whose battle they are fighting? Or are they hoping that one day they'll become a CEO or something? Like, I seriously don't get it.

Also, this story really pissed me off. THEUSAISAMONSTER

well have you heard of cults

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

SHISHKABOB posted:

absorbed

That sounds horrifying.

http://youtu.be/zcNwKBPE7Rg?t=2m9s

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

madeupfred posted:

Did you even read the article? She was hospitalized before the flight and told by doctors that she had a high-risk pregnancy, then she spent six weeks in a Hawaiian hospital because her child was two months premature. She was probably trying to get her kid dual citizenship but forgot to read the terms and conditions of her health insurance. :ssh:

I dont understand, her kid would already be a canadian citizen

like, its basically an american getting dual mexican citizenship, it doesnt logic

• Locked thread