Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Bill Cosby
Bill Cosby is a bad man
Bill Cosby is probably a bad man
View Results

• Locked thread
Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Tiny Bug Child posted:

is cosby actually a rapist or is that just a 'yad meme

No one knows for sure.

I have that greasemonkey too, except it's edited to always pop up a flag on each Yospos pageload. :cool:

Lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Lowtax posted:

Tell me what I should replace it with and I'll do it

Someone make the Woz images please.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
Bill Cosby was sued Tuesday by a Southern California woman who claims the comedian molested her in a bedroom of the Playboy Mansion around 1974 when she was 15 years old.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Cold on a Cob posted:

Bill Cosby was sued Tuesday by a Southern California woman who claims the comedian molested her in a bedroom of the Playboy Mansion around 1974 when she was 15 years old.

he told the girls to say they were nineteen if anybody at the playboy mansion asked

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Cold on a Cob posted:

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

If Bill didn't want to have these allegations, he shouldn't have acted so provocatively.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Cold on a Cob posted:

i wonder how many 15 year olds the hef has been inside of

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i wonder how many 15 year olds the hef has been inside of

according to that undercover interview he's really into buttsex and makes the girls call him daddy so

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

according to that undercover interview he's really into buttsex and makes the girls call him daddy so

i thought hef was gay and really into overcompensating

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

syscall girl posted:

i thought hef was gay and really into overcompensating

he's super narcissistic and would probably blow himself if they figured out cloning, but i don't think he's a true blue falls-in-love-with-men gay man

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Jonny 290 posted:

he's super narcissistic and would probably blow himself if they figured out cloning, but i don't think he's a true blue falls-in-love-with-men gay man

that's not to say that he hasn't had another man's slippery red penis in his mouth or even all rubbed up against his shaft separated only by the thin vaginal wall of a lady being double penetrated

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
i heard hefner likes to cover himself with baby oil and that this has caused some medical complications for some of his ladyfriends

pram
Jun 10, 2001
whos been with more women hefner or cosby

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

prefect posted:

i heard hefner likes to cover himself with baby oil batter and that this has caused some medical complications for some of his ladyfriends

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

prefect posted:

i heard hefner likes to cover himself with babies' oil and that this has caused some medical complications for some of his ladyfriends

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Jonny 290 posted:

in tumblr lingo he is bisexual and heteroromantic then

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

or perhaps "heteroflexible" is more to ur liking

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

bill cosby is a transconsensual

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

consentflexible

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

sometime find that gif of cliff huxtable getting all ready to eat a sammich and rubbing his hands and stuff but add a thought cloud that says "rape" in it that would be lollerskates

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

maniacdevnull posted:

sometime find that gif of cliff huxtable getting all ready to eat a sammich and rubbing his hands and stuff but add a thought cloud that says "rape" in it that would be lollerskates

did you see that thing where he posted pictures on twitter and asked people to "meme him" and it went wonderfully wrong?

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

if your reputation is anything but stellar do not ask people to meme you on the tweeter machine

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

maniacdevnull posted:

consentflexible

eggplant wizard called it "dubcon" in order to get around amazon's ebook publishing content rules for incestuous rape

short for "dubious consent"

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

eggplant wizard called it "dubcon" in order to get around amazon's ebook publishing content rules for incestuous rape

short for "dubious consent"

i'm pretty sure the phrase was used in quite a few places before she used it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
ugh

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

cobsy is transinnocent please do not oppress him in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003