Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm looking through an SD card I found today and it's full of 30 second videos of him staring at the camera completely silently, it's hosed up and weird. They're from 2013 to 2014 and there's at least one from every month so he's been doing this for a while. What should I do???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

madeupfred posted:

I'm looking through an SD card I found today and it's full of 30 second videos of him staring at the camera completely silently, it's hosed up and weird. They're from 2013 to 2014 and there's at least one from every month so he's been doing this for a while. What should I do???

Seduce him.

-Misfit-
Apr 20, 2005

I come in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the holy spirit Bitch!
whatever you do dont ask him

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
film yourself staring blankly for 30 seconds on the SD card. never mention it.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Maybe he's just trying to grow a beard and monitoring his progress?

BarristaSelmy
Oct 10, 2012
Check your freezer and basement for bodies.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
leave him alone with a puppy and a microwave WAIT DONT

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
kill him first

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

post them here

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
He's filming for one of those dumb time lapse videos. Tell your brother he's a hack.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Don't bring it up and just be really nice to him. Also, come up with a list of people you don't like and tell your brother that they have been making fun of him.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
Whom ever he's killing can't be too important if they haven't made the news. Try and drop subtle hints that he should target more interesting people. Like at thanksgiving say "You know who everyone would respect? A guy who could kill a member of the Walton family."

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Replace some of them with video of you doing exactly the same thing.

NiceGuy posted:

He's filming for one of those dumb time lapse videos. Tell your brother he's a hack.

Actually this is probably correct.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
"I'm not saying it'd be a good thing to do, but if a guy could ritualistically kill Donald trump he'd be drowning in pussy."

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

kill him and then kill yourself before he kills you and then kills himself!!!

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I'm glad you're not a police officer OP

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
this can work to your advantage op.

do you have a co-worker standing in your way of your next promotion? tell your brother about it.
is the woman you have a crush on in relationship with another guy? tell your brother about it.
you angry because your neighbor keeps letting his dog poo poo on your lawn? tell your brother about it.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

"Pretty much every girl I ever met would blow me, no questions asked, if I had one of Jim Carrey's fingers."

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Scream at him about it with your nose pressed against his nose.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I found one where he's talking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOZkjj6PS_o

NiceGuy posted:

I'd be willing to believe that if they were in the same place, but they're all over the house.

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
buy him a mirror and explain why its resolution is so much better than the lovely camera he is using

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
lol you're scared of a little kid playing with his camera

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Nigmaetcetera posted:

lol you're scared of a little kid playing with his camera

i'm loving SPOOKED

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

turbomoose posted:

film yourself staring blankly for 30 seconds on the SD card. never mention it.

Do that, but overwrite his videos too.

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

NiceGuy posted:

Yep, my first thought too.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Pre Teen Psycho Killer

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
It's for his ylls thread updates. How does he dress lately?

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
Move to miami if you don't already live there, join the police and gradually become a damaged human being and part of an increasingly lovely plot.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

hemale in pain posted:

post them here

Yes please post them on youtube

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
drat it fred, quit looking at my sd card.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

my dad has an old vacation video that is just him filming his feet at disneyland and occasionally holding the camera up and then it cuts back to his feet. he isn't a serial killer just bad at using cameras.

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

madeupfred posted:

be willing to believe that if they were in the same place, but they're all over the house.

No, that's the fun of it. You film each clip in a different place, but as long as you line up the eyes it works and the changing background highlights time passing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPPzXlMdi7o

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
you got kill him b4 he kills you op

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
:siren:my BROTHER:siren:

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
maybe he gay

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

hemale in pain posted:

post them here

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
Get him locked up in a psych ward for the rest of his life and throw away the key that will teach him to make weird videos.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

madeupfred posted:

is your brother a starwar betamax

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxOfqxp64c

it triggers me rly hard when someone says that mgs4 isnt the best mgs, so please dont say that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Dongattack posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxOfqxp64c

it triggers me rly hard when someone says that mgs4 isnt the best mgs, so please dont say that

It's second best, behind Metal Gear Solid 2

• Locked thread