Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A Lava to Remember: The Doctor and Clara travel to a volcano planet where a bunch of people are mining lava. It turns out the lava is alive and the miners knew all along. A lava monster attacks and horribly burns/disfigures all the miners except the one who objected to mining the living lava. He sacrifices himself to shut down a machine or something. The doctor says something like "you humans, even when you know the stove is hot, you can't resist touching it, can you?"

City of Ghosts: The Doctor and Clara take a vacation to an abandoned city. Little did they know the city is inhabited by several ghosts who manifest as children wearing rubber Halloween masks. It turns out the ghosts are being caused by a quantum temporal interstice that occured on Halloween, trapping the children in a pseudo-recurrent phantom projection zone periodically overlapping with local spacetime. The Doctor shuts down the rift by filling it with candy and the children are saved.

Drums of Death: The Doctor and Clara travel to a primeval jungle on earth, where the tribesmen are being tormented by a hypnotic drumming noise that causes people to kill. The Doctor neutralizes the drums by having his sonic screwdriver emit a counter frequency. It turns out the drumming was actually the distress signal of a Cyberman that was trapped in a nearby cave.

Fall to Peices: A neighborhood in 1950's London is tormented by old timey toys coming to life and behaving in a creepy manner. The Doctor traces the trouble to a spooky curio shop whose sinister owner is actually an alien. The Doctor deals with the trouble but no mention is made of the families destroyed by these horrific toys. In one part a pair of tots watch their mother pulled whole into a Jack-in-the-box and she is not released at the end of the episode. I hope she's okay.

Dalek Year's Eve: At a swanky New Year's celebration in 1929 America, the Daleks make a ruckus and only the Doctor can stop them. A flapper girl beans one of the Daleks with a frying pan. The Times Square Ball was a Dalek Spaceship in disguise and it explodes spectacularly at the stroke of midnight. Only the Doctor, Clara, the flapper girl, Howard Hughes, and a Black man inexplicably invited to an otherwise white party in the 1920s know the truth of what happened.

Edit: If you don't want to write a synopsis, just post the title and I can spin a synopsis out of it for you.

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Nov 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
what;s doctow who?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Outpost22 posted:

what;s doctow who?

Don't sweat it. Familiarity with the show is not a prerequisite for contributing ideas.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

This thread is out of date. The Doctor's new companion is now Santa Clause.

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
A Polio 11: The Doctor and Clara are visited by a Dalek with a mysterious illness that might have been caused by an ancient virus encased in a moon rock. The only way to solve the mystery is to join one of the Apollo missions, so they climb into their, what is it, retarded phone booth or something? I don't know, I don't watch this poo poo.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Itt I learned that Applewhite is actually Steven Moffat.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

All the snakes are gone: self explanatory

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Automatic Slim posted:

This thread is out of date. The Doctor's new companion is now Santa Clause.

A Christmas Clara: Clara is transformed into Santa Claus by a nano-reassembler beam when she activates dormant machinery in Santa's abandoned workshop. She is then kidnapped by very creepy looking elves who worship her as a god but turn violent when she refuses to act out the role of Santa. It's up to The Doctor to find the real Santa (referred to as "Father Christmas" throughout the episode). It turns out he was kidnapped by Daleks in a bid to deprive all the world's children of presents, thus demoralizing the Earth as a step toward its ultimate conquest.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
If you are stumped for ideas, just give me an episode title and I will spin a plot synopsis out of it. This is how the real Doctor Who show is written.

E: added to OP.

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Nov 20, 2014

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
A Life Once Lost: The Doctor finally escapes the friend zone and hooks up with his companion. The shocker is that he's gay.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Applewhite posted:

If you are stumped for ideas, just give me an episode title and I will spin a plot synopsis out of it. This is how the real Doctor Who show is written.

The Honkers Of Halstrom

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

The Honkers Of Halstrom

The Doctor and Clara are stranded on Halstrom when the TARDIS's Opal Syncopation Matrix malfunctions. While The Doctor attempts to make repairs with the help of a very expendable research team stationed on the planet, Clara wanders off on her own (despite The Doctor's warnings to stay put). She is stalked by a shadowy figure that makes a noise like a bicycle horn just as it is about to strike. Members of the research team are picked off one by one to the sounds of ominous honking. The Doctor finally defeats the creature by imitating the sound of the creature's natural predator, which makes a noise like a car horn.

E: "Because cars are the natural enemy of cyclists" explains The Doctor.

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Nov 19, 2014

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
The doctor finds aliens where aliens shouldn't be.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
the doctor dies but doesn't replaced by new actor.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Gabriel: It's red alert on the Tardis as a Weeping Angel manages to get inside the Doctor's blue box. Terifyingly, the alien locks itself in the engine room of The Doctor's most famous contraption to allow itself to move when seen and even talk! This emotional monster has one demand, it will feast upon the time paradox that powers the Tardis unless our hero can get it ac chane to play trumpet in the London Symphony Orchestra. Shouldn't be a problem for The Doctor, until he finds out the conductor is an old enemy who is looking to settle the score.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
These a re just getting ripped from the show wiki don't lie

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Applewhite posted:

Why are you wasting time here. You should be slamming those spec scripts ASAP.

Also, Santa Clause is the new master.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
the doctor uses a screw driver that isn't a screw driver that works like a screw driver to solve a mystery no one ever needed solved.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
I've only ever seen two episodes, one of them while pissed on Baileys at Christmas:

The Doctor is In (Trouble): The Dr is mysteriously ill and his attractive friend has to team up with someone off-putting from light entertainment comedy to dick around with some really off-putting CGI representing a generator in a cave that isn't cheap enough to be charming, but not expensive enough to be good. The Doctor is saved and says something about humanity always surprises him and they then have Christmas dinner.

Edit: The two episodes were the first one with Christoper Eccleston that felt like a kids show (not that that is inherently a bad thing) and the other one was a Christmas one on a Christmas tree-planet that had a preachy eco-message that Harlan Ellison wouldn't even wipe his arse with and Bill Bailey.

Disco Pope fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Nov 19, 2014

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
the doctor is mean to his human helper thing he treats like a circus elephant, they aren't useful. The doctor solves a mystery of his own making.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
Cats, Cats, Cats

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
his space ship stops working. an hour of the audiences life is wasted.

aliens that make no sense do something stupid the doctor stops them.

humans are dicks for 1 hour.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Dr. Who is lonely one day and visits a prostitute and he can't get it up and he's humiliated about it, and the lady is being real nice about it and trying to comfort him and work with him but in a fit of impotent rage he kills her and ejects her dead body into the sun.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i wish they would just make a low budget men in black, about the same level of sfx as doctor who.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Brown Sunset: Sunset found Doctor Who, squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up, he was making GBS threads brown water. The he drank, the more he shat. But the more he shat, the thirstier he grew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xma333gvUqo

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

my favorite episode was the one where he spends the entire episode emotionally cheating on rose tyler with madame de pompadour

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

and also conspires to replace rose now that i think about it

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
The Happiness Patrol: The Doctor arrives on a planet ruled by a dictator who has outlawed unhappiness. Secret police roam the streets looking for "killjoys" or anyone who dares to be glum; those caught not happy are killed by a robot executioner made out of candy called The Kandyman.

The Mark of the Rani: The Doctor travels to 19th Century England to meet a famous inventor but becomes embroiled with a group of murderous ludites. Looking deeper he discoveres that they are being controlled my the nefarious Rani who is making bombs that turn people into trees.

The Underwater Menace: The Doctor lands in the lost and submerged continent of Atlantis only to find it controlled by the mad Professor Zaroff whose cruel experiments are turning the inhabitants into fish people. He also plans to raise Atlantis from the water by blowing up the world.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Pulp Can Move posted:

A Polio 11: The Doctor and Clara are visited by a Dalek with a mysterious illness that might have been caused by an ancient virus encased in a moon rock. The only way to solve the mystery is to join one of the Apollo missions, so they climb into their, what is it, retarded phone booth or something? I don't know, I don't watch this poo poo.

Was done, Doctor is best buds with Nixon and they gently caress up anus-mouthed Thin Men with a viral video inserted into an Apollo transmission.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
everyone dies exceopt the doctor, a season of clip shows as the doctor reflects upon his life.

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
Peter Moffat and the Deadly Women

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
What's Sofa NY about Death?

The doctor and one of his stupid bitches visit New York in the future only to find it completely abandoned, with all the people living underground. It appears that the furniture has come to life and is attacking people at night but no one knows how or why. The doctor joins a local Indian/Jamaican rapper named Toes and a little boy who is looking for his mother to discover that the couches are actually some dumb aliens using holographic technology to infiltrate earth by masquerading as popular fake IKEA like furniture company. They destroy the mother-ship and restore everything back to normal somehow.

Doctor Who then fucks the stupid bitch in the following holes:

mouth
rear end
mouth
vagina

Toes joins in and they do double penetration

there is a donkey punch in there somewhere

dick slap on the face

the doctor might high five Toes

then Toes and the doctor go at it

maybe there is some frotting

and sword fighting

and doctor who deepthroating Toes

then a whole lot of rear end loving

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
YO i will kill anyone who badmouths colin baker. just a warning

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I walked by his table at a convention.

no one was there. but everyone was dressed up as young who #1 and young who #2 as well is scarf Who. So I don't know if they cared.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The Man From Gibbis: The Doctor is a man alien who has been to many places and seen many cultures, but now, he is going to visit the one place he never dared to tread. The Time Lords sealed this dread planet behind a Tenbux Lock long ago, in space and time, and thought it long forgotten. But following a spate of mysterious toilet murders, the Doctor follows the enigmatic Bending Man's trail to the last place he wanted to go, to visit. And he finds something much worse than he ever expected... something awful !!

Hip-Hoptimus Rhyme
Mar 19, 2009

Gods don't make mistakes

Kikka posted:

I don't know who that is, but if it's Doctor Who related then it's poo poo

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Kikka posted:

Mel was the companion he deserved.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
all the doctors are terrible, like doctor who.

metasynthetic
Dec 2, 2005

in one moment, Earth

in the next, Heaven

Megamarm
the doctor and clara visit my apartment and the doctor runs off on his own when he realizes something crazy is afoot nearby and instead of going with him clara stays and we get it on (have sex)

at the end of the episode she enters the tardis with disheveled hair and says gaspingly 'its bigger on the inside'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

metasynthetic posted:

the doctor and clara visit my apartment and the doctor runs off on his own when he realizes something crazy is afoot nearby and instead of going with him clara stays and we get it on (have sex)

at the end of the episode she enters the tardis with disheveled hair and says gaspingly 'its bigger on the inside'

her vagine is bigger on the inside or your dick?

• Locked thread