Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
I die laughing every time I read that Grantland piece when Ron asks if he's going to get in trouble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Also Rick Mahorn was involved in both this and the Malice part II as immortalized in my av

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
See my avatar for Rick Mahorn looking like he's in a wind tunnel wearing Missy Elliott's suit for details about WNBA malice

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Bill Laimbeer treating it as just another event from 1989 was the best part of the game.

Yeah

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

mdemone posted:

There is no story that I would not believe about Ron Artest, after the table-leg revelation.

the progression of realization in the NBA threads at the time was hilarious.

"Oh Ron just saying crazy poo poo again because he is amped up"

"Lmao that dude is loving nuts"

"Wait so he really did see some crazy rear end fights but not a death by table leg"

"HOLY poo poo HE WASNT loving WITH US, A DUDE REALLY GOT KILLED WITH A loving TABLE LEG "

• Locked thread