Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What is taking so long with the release of Evangelion 3.33??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Izumi Konata posted:

the poo poo flipped, dale turned right, the series deviated into an interesting parallel dimension, and translating and censoring all of the symbology is obviously an utter bitch. liek some dude straight subbed the shaky camrip over a year ago, but omfg nothings ever good enough for american consumers and its not like videogames where they can release an unfinished product and patch in updates

Wait there's censorship!?
Was there censorship for 1.11 and 2.22, as well? I didn't shell out for Blu-Ray quality so some corporate suit could decide I wasn't mature enough to see tits.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The scene in 2.22 when Unit 01 crushes Asuka's pod in its teeth was the most intense for me. Def some powerful emotions there.

• Locked thread