Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

from when i was a baby please make it the new stupid newbie av thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
I think there might be a bit too much substance (what appears to be cum) on chin for it to be the new babby av, noobs would get the wrong idea.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Alright let's stick the brazzers logo in the corner and then make it the newbie av

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
Plus noobs aren't supposed to look cool, we're supposed to look tragic and dumb. Perhaps if you've got a baby pic where you look borderline retarded? That'd work.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Gunky Junket posted:

Plus noobs aren't supposed to look cool, we're supposed to look tragic and dumb. Perhaps if you've got a baby pic where you look borderline retarded? That'd work.

Unfortunately in all the images taken of me I look very cool and awesome.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

this is a cool picture of me

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

krampster2 posted:

Unfortunately in all the images taken of me I look very cool and awesome.

Lol I almost believe you too. But better show us a pic without glasses on.. the Downsie eyes look will be all that's required to make the cut.

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
You're pretty ugly OP you should consider some type of major plastic surgery so your ugly face doesn't make people throw up when they see it.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

this is a cool picture of me

you got a nice rear end

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Apthous posted:

You're pretty ugly OP you should consider some type of major plastic surgery so your ugly face doesn't make people throw up when they see it.

You really are the master of edgy posting.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

That's slick, nice.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

krampster2 posted:

from when i was a baby please make it the new stupid newbie av thanks

would have shoved you back in were i the dad

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

heh, nice bib....... .what are you like, 2..... learn to eat proberly......

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Here's an earlier pic of me fresh out the womb. My first thought was about making this thread one day.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

krampster2 posted:

Here's an earlier pic of me fresh out the womb. My first thought was about making this thread one day.

"what a garbage baby. im sorry ma'am ill just drown this trash childe in the sink and you can try again" - the doctor, that picture, 19XX

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

paranoid randroid posted:

"what a garbage baby. im sorry ma'am ill just drown this trash childe in the sink and you can try again" - the doctor, that picture, 19XX

Chill, the doctor is just cleaning me so I look nice and sexy for my 0th birthday party.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
yeah sure, a likely story

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

krampster2 posted:

picture of doctor harvesting OPs tears
"yes sir and mam, never gonna lack for tears with this one!"

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

My tears are sweet and lovely and I think they should bottle them as top shelf perfume for rich old ladies.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

they washing u like a dish ahah

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

dads a mall cop posted:

they washing u like a dish ahah

please don't make me cry or the doctor will come back with his tear catcher oh god please I'm having flash backs it hurts so much

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

krampster2 posted:

Little motherfuckin sink alien

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
been trying to find my own babypics, since i felt it was mean to mercilessly rip into the op without putting my own into the mix
but it seems nobody bothered to take any pics of me

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

gross.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

no u

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

my earliest memory is being surrounded by doctores like at least 6 of them and theres tubes and poo poo and there were photos of me as a child but they all disappeared with my parents about 10 years ago

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

krampster2 posted:

Here's an earlier pic of me fresh out the womb.

There was an unfortunate incident (and by "unfortunate incident" I mean 'deliberate act') which occurred, soon after this pic was snapped, that brought about the idiom "don't throw the baby out with the bathwater".. or so I heard.

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009

mookface posted:

Little motherfuckin sink alien

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
there's one of me with a baby bottle and allfucked up hair and a really groggy cross look on my face first thing in the morning ie i look really hung over

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

krampster2 posted:

lol they put u in the sink drat

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
poop on a baby

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

krampster2 posted:

cool it's your mom's uterine discharge blood and feces

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

krampster2 posted:

sorry bout your penis still being this size op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Gunky Junket posted:

Use a picture of me.

• Locked thread