Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart Cannon
Oct 12, 2008

College Slice
Hello everyone. I work third shift which is kind of rad but now I'm going to go run on a treadmill because this city doesn't make people clean snow off of their sidewalks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i woke up at 430 this morning drowning in my own saliva because my throat was swollen shut. forced some motrin and dayquil down my gullet then got another hour of sleep before the fuckin alarm went off and i got ready for work which was slow and loving boring and ive been downing dayquil and cough drops like a loving junkie goddamn it

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djQtJjprxXk

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Sup Gip I'm on my porch in my robe wrapped up in lectric blankey listening to Radiolab podcasts smoking a spliff and wondering wtf Spongebob ain't said poo poo back to me today.

How long does it take a VR&E application go from regional VA office via vonapp to my local VA center? Anyone know?

davey4283
Aug 14, 2006
Fallen Rib
Smoking herb and listening to radiolab can be a really insane combo.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
I wish people would stfu about that serial podcast

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Zeris posted:

I wish people would stfu about that serial podcast

Started it tonight. It's good stuff.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Obama Africanus posted:

Sup Gip I'm on my porch in my robe wrapped up in lectric blankey listening to Radiolab podcasts smoking a spliff and wondering wtf Spongebob ain't said poo poo back to me today.

How long does it take a VR&E application go from regional VA office via vonapp to my local VA center? Anyone know?

my bad, your text got buried under a bunch of crazy. I'll hit you back when I get off the shitter.

4-6 weeks you should have your VR&E appointment, I'll show you where their office is tomorrow, it's nowhere near the VAMC.

mambo italiano
Apr 4, 2009
Hmm. I woke up at 9:30 next to my gf who was playing with her phone. We had relations followed by taking the dogs out and drinking coffee in bed. Had relations again followed by a shower. Got dressed and went to take care of my clients and a hair cut.

Good morning

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

wake and bake, black coffee, ambm.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Awakened, bakened, replied to Spongebob, and I will now begin the holiest of holy traditions. I'm going to pack kief bowls into kiefer southernman (my Kief only vapor pipe) and vape a few months worth of my collected kief.

I'm turning on:

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=on+the+chin+kings+of+leon&fr=Nokia&.tsrc=feature_phone&pcarrier=jBoostMobile&pmcc=320&pmnc=420&

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Nov 21, 2014

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Obama Africanus posted:

Awakened, bakened, replied to Spongebob, and I will now begin the holiest of holy traditions. I'm going to pack kief bowls into kiefer southernman (my Kief only vapor pipe) and vape a few months worth of my collected kief.

I'm turning on:

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=on+the+chin+kings+of+leon&fr=Nokia&.tsrc=feature_phone&pcarrier=jBoostMobile&pmcc=320&pmnc=420&

Fuckin technology even creepin knowing I'm smoking kief to enjoy this garbage music lol it's in the dang URL lol Yahoo just adds 420 at random lol

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Woke up hung over but can't smoke weed bc I got a writing workshop thing at 12:30

but I got my coffee and I just remembered the Prodigy album from my teenage years and life is good

Seriously why did they bother making new music after this album?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niTmkLCBJO0

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
woke up to a job offer; skipped JO sesh. a good morning.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

????????

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Two cups of coffee, catching up on he Internet. Writing some papers.

Guten morgen

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

1 cup of coffee

2 morning poops

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Came in to work. Gave one of my sister-in-law's employees a ride to work after her car died. She bought me a coffee to say thanks. Also, gonna go home at lunch and pick up Crackers so she can spend the afternoon helping me at the office

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Boo class. Hooray weed.

One without the other just don't feel right. At least in earth science classes.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Just got home from class, about to make a second cup of coffee. Kind of rainy out

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

MancXVI posted:

Just got home from class, about to make a second cup of coffee. Kind of rainy out

Sunny day here in Chicago despite the being in the mid-20's.

Keurig krew checking in.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Helldump Immunity. posted:

woke up to a job offer; skipped JO sesh. a good morning.

congrats bruh

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

ty. selling my soul back to the defense world for fat conus stacks :feelsgood:

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

holocaust bloopers posted:

Keurig krew checking in.

the thing makes poo poo coffee, but
1) I got it as a gift
2) I like that I can have [lovely] coffee RIGHT NOW GOD drat IT
3) That thing kept me from jumping off one of the elevators of USS Aircraftcarrier

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

I use an aeropress to brew my single-origin beans that I grind myself with a manually operated cast iron burr grinder

suits my needs

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

MancXVI posted:

I use an aeropress to brew my single-origin beans that I grind myself with a manually operated cast iron burr grinder

suits my needs

Aeropress is p legit.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
It's coffee; accessibility and convenience beats taste.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Depends on income bracket and stress level

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I still drink pretty awful coffee.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Indulge your taste buds with food and good booze. Coffee has the purpose of delivering caffeine and ensuring a poop.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Indulge your taste buds with food and good booze. Coffee has the purpose of delivering caffeine and ensuring a poop.

I have the time and budget to indulge on all 3. A+++, would recommend

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
speaking of time and budget, I shaved a little around the edges of my beard this morning. I do it with a badger brush, taylor of bond st. cream worked into a hot lather, and a safety razor with a fresh blade every time, since I only do it on fridays.

Lmao @ anyone who has to shave their whole face daily

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
This thread brings me great joy knowing that life will own harder than bones when I start my terminal leave.

The best time I've had in the army has been clearing. Woke up at 7am this morning, had a leisurely breakfast, got dressed and rolled up to drop off a statement of charges for $7.68 at CIF at around 9ish. Rolled back to my unit to get supply to clear me, they apparently had the day off. Came home at about 10ish for an early start to the weekend.

I feel like I can slip into the slovenly life pretty loving easily.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
My current decision now is either to take a nap or play Dragon Age. Yea.

Analogical
May 20, 2013

EEOD? Why not, I could use a break from work

:911:
Awoken, because the hotel room across my bedroom wall is filled with no less than four but no more than six 10-year old kids screaming at what I believe to be a Nintendo Wii and some Mario game.

Voicemail from girlfriend bitching about advancement. Text from two people saying "hah, looks like I'm almost up on your level" go the gently caress home kid.

Coffee and a banana smoothie gave me a good idea. Can't wait until I get off mids tomorrow morning and can put my blender against this hotel wall and make smoothies for 15 minutes at 5am.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

DownByTheWooter posted:

speaking of time and budget, I shaved a little around the edges of my beard this morning. I do it with a badger brush, taylor of bond st. cream worked into a hot lather, and a safety razor with a fresh blade every time, since I only do it on fridays.

Lmao @ anyone who has to shave their whole face daily

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

My office has proven that there is a hard limit to the truth of this statement. I've had coffee from an unwashed beer mug and the weird stuff at deployed DFACs, and the poo poo brewed every morning here is by far the worst coffee I've ever had. Consistently. I'm sure the whole machine needs to be deep cleaned in one of those car engine block dunk tanks, but it also burns the poo poo out of the coffee. Unfortunately I work downtown, so every coffee place wants like $5 for a basic cup of coffee.

Edit: Have not shaved since about Oct 20. I think I might let it grow until I have a reason to kill it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Godholio posted:

My office has proven that there is a hard limit to the truth of this statement. I've had coffee from an unwashed beer mug and the weird stuff at deployed DFACs, and the poo poo brewed every morning here is by far the worst coffee I've ever had. Consistently. I'm sure the whole machine needs to be deep cleaned in one of those car engine block dunk tanks, but it also burns the poo poo out of the coffee. Unfortunately I work downtown, so every coffee place wants like $5 for a basic cup of coffee.

Edit: Have not shaved since about Oct 20. I think I might let it grow until I have a reason to kill it.

Keurig strikes a nice balance with OK tasting coffee and I have plenty of sugar/flavored creamer to bring it up to a good standard.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Keurig strikes a nice balance with OK tasting coffee and I have plenty of sugar/flavored creamer to bring it up to a good standard.

Alternative: cold-brew espresso grounds in a thermos, get loving wired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Baileys makes some killer creamer. It's actually dairy though, so it has to be refrigerated, unlike the plastic-in-a-bottle Coffee Mate everyone buys.

• Locked thread