Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
So...

My siriusxm radio in the car is working for some reason. I refuse to pay for it, but as long as it's free I'll listen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Analogical
May 20, 2013

EEOD? Why not, I could use a break from work

:911:
They reem you on paying for it too. They'll tell you they have a 30.00 a year plan, but it's not available in your area. (It's only available in one town in northern Siberia)

so you have to pay for the 85.00 package instead because gently caress you thats why just go get your music from OTHER computers flying through space shooting music at the earth. -siriusxm

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

So...

My siriusxm radio in the car is working for some reason. I refuse to pay for it, but as long as it's free I'll listen.

I've had free XM ever since I had it while I was in, called them to turn it off during a deployment and when I came back it was on & I never saw another bill (3 years going strong)

I don't know what their problem is / don't care

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I bought a receiver years ago, got sick of it, smashed it with a sledgehammer.

This poo poo now is built into my car radio. But at least it's something different than my usual 8 gigs of poo poo.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
XM is a good option if you're in the car a lot and screwing around with spotty and podcasts is too much effort.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Good afternoon GiP. I like Gianna Michaels because she has big boobs, a decent butt, and she is a scamp. She seems like a fun and cool person.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Elk steaks are marinading in the fridge, got another day off from work, drinking a beer. My Monday is turning out to be pretty awesome.

I also celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday so I have holiday leftovers in the fridge to eat whenever I get hungry. :smug:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

MurderBot posted:

Elk steaks are marinading in the fridge, got another day off from work, drinking a beer. My Monday is turning out to be pretty awesome.

I also celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday so I have holiday leftovers in the fridge to eat whenever I get hungry. :smug:

hey look whos working on thanksgiving

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

hey look whos working on thanksgiving

Yep, Thanksgiving eve and Thanksgiving day. I'd hope that the hospitals around here wouldn't send anyone out of the city, but I already forsee myself going to a burn hospital with someone who invariably got drunk and deep fried themselves instead of the turkey.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Victor Vermis posted:

Good afternoon GiP. I like Gianna Michaels because she has big boobs, a decent butt, and she is a scamp. She seems like a fun and cool person.

Pics or I'm calling bullshit.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

MurderBot posted:

gently caress, I really want to try an elk steak before I move away from elk.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

zombie303 posted:

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

zombie303 posted:

gently caress, I really want to try an elk steak before I move away from elk.

I'm not sure where you live, but a few of the local granola stores around here sell packaged elk meat around $8 a pound. It's ridiculous in regards to pricing and I have no idea what the meat is like in comparison to stalking and murdering your own elk, but it does give you the opportunity to at least try an animal not usually consumed.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Moose is great. A dude in Alaska brought in some extra meat for us non-hunters to try. I had moose burgers and a moose steak. poo poo was fantastic.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
all you guys should just kill whatever animals you want whenever you want to eat them. This is our right as men with dominion over nature and the laws of these courts can not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06VzxxDTnB8

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

zombie303 posted:

NSFW http://imgur.com/r/giannamichaels

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

DownByTheWooter posted:

all you guys should just kill whatever animals you want whenever you want to eat them. This is our right as men with dominion over nature and the laws of these courts can not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06VzxxDTnB8

I love that man.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

eh. That beer belly...

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

zombie303 posted:

eh. That beer belly...

She's better in motion, I guess. Still my favorite trashy chick

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Woke up, boned girlfriend, got bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich and coffee. Now posting on SA. Gonna get the snowblower ready for snowmageddon in a little bit then head off to class. Life owns.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Brother's back at work today. After the last few days of running the office I couldn't be happier to hand it back over to him.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
My outlook is down this morning. It's cool guys, I don't send like 50 emails out before lunch usually or anything.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Vasudus posted:

My outlook is down this morning. It's cool guys, I don't send like 50 emails out before lunch usually or anything.

Do you guys use that office 365 garbage?

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Do you guys use that office 365 garbage?

We're in the process of switching, got till like March or something. I'm not doing it until they remote admin my machine and make me.

My mail.mil is acting funny today too. Fuk.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Girlfriend's buying a new car. Already caught them in an advertising lie and totally calling them on it. They can suck it up or deal with the triple-B.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

They can suck it up or deal with the triple-B.

I have some bad news for you buddy

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
You might be able to get their attention through social media. Had a friend get a dealer to stop ignoring him and his lemon F-150 after hammering them on Twitter and starting a FB page about it.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Godholio posted:

You might be able to get their attention through social media. Had a friend get a dealer to stop ignoring him and his lemon F-150 after hammering them on Twitter and starting a FB page about it.

The correct answer.

If you have some kind of photo proof, they will probably cave as long as you whine real loud. You do have to be willing to look like a whiny tryhard though.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeris posted:

I have some bad news for you buddy

Yeah, no business gives the slightest gently caress about the BBB anymore. Google/Yelp/etc have pretty much made that club an exercise in expensive futility. Plus the USAA ar Buying service is now run by True Car, which is owned by a bunch of dealerships who create inflated reports of cars sold at near MSRP to attempt and bypass KBB pricing.

Anything made to build consumer confidence is almost always a tremendous scam to make old people feel comfortable with throwing money around

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Good morning GiP.

I have my DD214, and am starting 58 days of terminal leave.

Thanksgiving will now be known as remembrance day in my house.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

not caring here posted:

Good morning GiP.

The best Thanksgiving. Congratulations, dude.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

not caring here posted:

Good morning GiP.

Ear high five

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Feels good, man

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

not caring here posted:

Good morning GiP.

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

gently caress yeah!

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

My roommate woke up to a spider crawling up his leg. Time to burn down the apartment.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

I'll mail you the matches.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

zombie303 posted:

My roommate woke up to a spider crawling up his leg. Time to burn down the apartment.

There are spiders everywhere on earth though

You know what must be done.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Cole posted:

There are spiders everywhere on earth though

You know what must be done.

If we must.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Morning, GiP. Today is my last final and I got called back for an internship position that hires upon graduation. Today owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

holocaust bloopers posted:

Morning, GiP. Today is my last final and I got called back for an internship position that hires upon graduation. Today owns.

gently caress yeah! :hfive:

• Locked thread