Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PurpleJesus
Feb 27, 2008

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving.

CobiWann posted:

Minuet in Hell is a rite of passage for Big Finish listeners...

I will be the brave soul that defends Minuet In Hell. It's ridiculous and goofy, even if that wasn't the intent. It's so bad that it's good, in my opinion. Of course, it does help that I got it for $1 during the anniversary sale and had some foreknowledge of it from this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PurpleJesus
Feb 27, 2008

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving.
This just makes me wish Big Finish had an app similar to Humble Bundles so it was nice and easy to get their stuff straight to my phone and into my Google Music account.

PurpleJesus
Feb 27, 2008

The Dream Crabs looking like Wallmasters made them a million times creepier.

• Locked thread