Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw-k9YKslK4

It's that time again folks! The holidays are fast approaching, and this is the perfect way to get into the spirit of things! We all love half naked men punching other men, whether a foot is stomped or not, so let us celebrate this with an exchange of gifts! You don't have to spend a ton, but please don't be a cheap butthole and send bootleg The Stro t-shirts.

REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR FORUMS NAME IN THE EMAIL I'm setting the deadline for signups December 15, 2014.

This year, we're also doing a DIRTY SANTA! Or a Dirty Xanta. Basically a White Elephant style gimmick, where you send terrible wrestling related gag gifts instead of something cool, I think this could be a great lighthearted source for comedy. But please do not send any Kane Kare Pakages consisting of a Kane T-shirt, the Kane book, a Kane Action Figure, and the Kane DVD box set. That's just in poor taste. If you wish to sign up, just indicate so in the below template. Keep in mind, if you sign up for it, you'll be getting A DIFFERENT PERSON than your normal Santee.
Due to low turnout in applicants for Dirty Santa, it is currently being dropped.

When posting in here to sign up, use this template to make life easier for sorting/matchmaking and to give people a hint of what you might want!

Willing to ship to:
Things I Like:
Things I Don't Like:
Things I Already Own:
I primarily prefer: (MMA) (Wrestling) (Either)

It's better to give than to receive, so if you think you will be unable to give a gift, it might be better to not sign up, otherwise El Patron Alberto will run you over with his car!!! (or you'll just get banned forever for bein a piece of poo poo)

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Feb 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Willing to ship to: Worldwide.
Things I Like: T-shirts/hoodies (Women's 2XL), scarves, autographs, autobiographies/books, posters/art. The only wrestlers I actually care about are Jack Swagger and Naomi. Also, I like Doctor Who a whole bunch (Hartnell, Troughton, Eccleston, Tennant).
Things I Don't Like: DVDs, action figures, weird bullshit shelf decorations or knickknacks.
Things I Already Own: CM Punk "GTS" hoodie + shirt, Shield "Hounds of Justice" hoodie, Christian "Vital Element" tee, Christian "One More Match" tee, both Swagger "We the People" shirts, a ticket to the 12/29 WWE house show in Richmond, VA.
I primarily prefer: Wrestling.
Signing up for Dirty Santa?: No.

Actually decided to quit this and do the Doctor Who Secret Santa, l8r nerds

sunsweet fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Nov 27, 2014

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Willing to ship to: US, Canada
Things I Like: NJPW, especially Shinsuke and Okada. DG, DDT, and CMLL's cool too. Shoot interviews. Books about the history of wrestling up until the '90s. PWG and indies with fun stupid gimmicks. Japanese MMA. Chael Sonnen, Mark Hunt and Anderson Silva.
Things I Don't Like: current WWE. TNA.
Things I Already Own: a WWE Network sub and basically all the WWE dvds and big indie shows I want. Got most of Steen's shoots. The new Death of WCW book.
I primarily prefer: I'd rather give wrestling gifts but I'm happy to receive either
Signing up for Dirty Santa?: no, but I plan on giving my regular santee at least one questionable gift as well.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Nov 21, 2014

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Willing to ship to: North America
Things I Like: Attitude Era stuff. Action figures, collectibles, basically anything I can display on a shelf.
Things I Don't Like: Tshirts, DVDs
Things I Already Own: Every DVD I could ever want to own
I primarily prefer: Wrestling
Signing up for Dirty Santa?: No

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs
Willing to ship to: US
Things I Like: Chikara, Kaiju Big Battel, any other weird indies. I like Japanese wrestling a lot too! I prefer compilation dvds to complete shows unless it's a really good show. I really dig odd pieces of merch from obscure wrestlers. Shirt size is Mens 2X. I like anime and comics a whole lot, especially when they cross over with wrestling. Seriously just give me the weirdest nerd poo poo you can think of, I'll love it. Fav wrestlers are Nigel McGuiness, Delirious, Ultramantis Black, Generico/Sami Zayn, and The Undertaker
Things I Don't Like: TNA, CZW. Can't stand deathmatches at all. Allergic to penicillin, so don't give me any of that please
Things I Already Own: A poo poo ton of ROH dvds from 05-10. Please do not send me any more. I have Ultramantis' album too
Signing up for Dirty Santa?: Not this year

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Willing to ship to:US
Things I Like: Cesaro, PWG, NJPW, DDT, Kota Ibushi and Kenny Omega, action figures, comics and movies, Sandow, T-shirts(men's 2x)
Things I Don't Like: TNA, death matches, Randy Orton, the Rock ,Kane ,Cena, Dolph Ziggler, basically most WWE upper midcarders and main eventers
Things I Already Own: the WSX box set, many DVDs, some VHSes ,some action figures, the Cesaro shirt with the eagles, the PTP shirt, the Rick Rude Swag shirt
Signing up for Dirty Santa?: nah

I Before E fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Nov 20, 2014

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Willing to ship to: USA
Things I Like: WWE, Independent Women's Wrestling, T-Shirts and Hoodies (Men's 2XL), Tyler Breeze, Enzo Amore, Gold&Stardust, Daniel Bryan, and Sheamus are my top 6 in order of preferences. Also The Authority stuff because that stuff's hilarious.
Things I Don't Like: TNA, NJPW, WCW, Death Matches, Randy Orton.
Things I Already Own: The WWE Network (Just $9.99, or Free for the Month of November!), The original Daniel Bryan Yes! Yes! Yes! shirt, the Cactus Jack: Wanted Dead or Alive Shirt

Turns out my friend can't pay me back the money he owes me til January. There goes my free money for this. Sorry!

Senerio fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Dec 5, 2014

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Things I Like: PWG, NXT, NJPW, T-shirts (Men's XXL), Shinsuke Nakamura, Kevin Steen, Bullet Club
Things I Don't Like: WWE as of late, TNA
Things I Already Own: CM Punk t-shirt, enough hoodies to last a lifetime,

Sorry I'm out of money to give on stuff, plus mom was not that pleased when I told her that I gave our address to "complete strangers"

achillesforever6 fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Dec 12, 2014

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004
To the bubblecraft! Set control to hypochondria!
I was just thinking about this very thing today. Get out of my HEAD, CENA!

Willing to ship to: USA! USA!
Things I Like: WWE. The Million Dollar Man. Ambrose. Bryan. Bluetista. The Royal Rumble. Bobby Heenan. Cool looking wrestling shirts (retro shirts, for example) that don't look like awful junk with garbage on the backs of them (L to XL, preferably).
Things I Don't Like: TNA and/or smaller feds. Ugly wrestling shirts.
Things I Already Own: Retro Survivor Series, Bash at the Beach, Wrestlemania, and War Games shirts. Million Dollar Man shirt. Macho Man shirt. Handful of DVDs, including Summerslam box set, first five Rumbles, Daniel Bryan DVD, Best of the 90s, Best of First Year of Raw, Bobby Heenan DVD. DiBiase, Foley and Jericho's books. Plus a Network sub.
I primarily prefer: Wrasslin'.
Signing up for Dirty Santa?: Not this time around. Sounds fun, though.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Willing to ship to: USA! USA! USA!
Things I Like: Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, SHIELD, Okada, Bullet Club, Royal Rumbles, Attitude Era WWE, making fun of TNA, clothes (Men's Large), action figures, books, whatever
Things I Don't Like: Everything else in WWE, NJPW (besides Okada), TNA No DVDs, I usually won't have the time to watch them and I have a huge backlog.
Things I Already Own: Edge's book, Jericho's books, Foley's books and a shitton of DVDs
Signing up for Dirty Santa?: if you desperately need one sure, otherwise no

HOTLANTA MAN fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Nov 23, 2014

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Willing to ship to: Mainly UK, but at a push, can do mainland Europe and possibly US.
Things I Like: New Japan, All Japan, Big Japan, NOAH, FMW (Shirt size is men's XL western sizes and men's XXL in Japanese sizes)
Things I Don't Like: TNA, DVDs
Things I Already Own: Most New Japan muffler towels, G1 Climax 24 shirt.

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Dec 7, 2014

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

USA! USA! USA!
Willing to ship to:
anywhere
Things I Like:
Kane, dumb stuff, basically anything. Shirt size is XL if you're into that
Things I Don't Like:
Cesaro
Things I Already Own:
Bryan action figure, Macho Man action figure, Greg Valentine action figure
Signing up for Dirty Santa?: no

I love this time of year.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Willing to ship to: Writer Cath is Global.
Things I Like: Action figures, DVDs, T-shirts (Ladies medium), books, Heath Slater, Wade Barrett, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins.
Things I Don't Like: Hardcore wrestling
Things I Already Own: Foley's first two books, Vince McMahon bio, Dean Ambrose hoodie, Heath Slater action figure, a few Chikara DVDs, Tyler Black DVD, Rise and Fall of ECW.
I primarily prefer: WRESTLING
Signing up for Dirty Santa?: Nope

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Willing to ship to: Anywhere
Things I Like: Goofy Gimmicky wrestling, good womans wrestling, CHIKARA, American indys in general, Indys that try to present wrestling in a different way and making it work. Mick Foley, Shawn Michales, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Dudley Boys, 2006-2008ish TNA, Shirt size is large if your getting clothes. Compilation DVDs that are about an entire feud like ROH has been putting out recently. Wanting to learn more about NJPW and Japanese wrestling in general
Things I Don't Like: TNA after 2008, Deathmatch or overly gory hardcore wrestling,
Things I Already Own: CHIKARA DVDs from around the time Chris Hero left to the fall of the BDK, A lot of WWE DVDs. Every HBK Set WWE has put out on DVD.
Signing up for Dirty Santa?: no

BigRed0427 fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Nov 22, 2014

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Things I Like: Anything retro/vintage, wrestling or shoot interview DVDs, wrestling history books, Shirts (M) or Hoodies (L), Collectibles. Big NJPW mark (and most Japanese promotions) WWE, WCW, PWG, Chikara, Hoodslam. Bullet Club, Bryan, Lesnar, Devitt, Punk, fat wrestlers who do moonsaults and all terrible gimmicks.
Things I Don't Like: Uh TNA? It's all good for the most part.
Things I Already Own: Anything on WWE Network, CM Punk "Best in the World" shirt, WWE yellow Warrior shirt, Foley and Jericho's good books, Death of WCW 10th anniversary,
Signing up for Dirty Santa?: Hell YEAH!

WeaponX fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Nov 22, 2014

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

all of you except for weapon x are boring losers

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
Willing to ship to: Worldwide
Things I Like: Japanese Pro-Wrestling, BJJ, Lucha masks, PRIDE-era JMMA. (Shirt-size is mens M)
Things I Don't Like: Attitude Era WWE
Things I Already Own: CM Punk BITW T-Shirt, Bullet Club T-Shirt, DVDs
I primarily prefer: (Wrestling)
Signing up for Dirty Santa?: Naw

Asteroid Alert fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Nov 22, 2014

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Things I Like: Okada, Shibata, Shinsuke, Ishii, Bullet Club, basically all things NJPW, MMA, PWG, WWE in general but specifically: Cesaro, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, BJJ/Grappling. T-shirts and hoodies (men's XL), DVDs, books.
Things I Don't Like: TNA
Things I Already Own: T-shirts: Ishii, NJPW Lionmark, Bullet Club, Okada (too awesome dropkick). PWG DVD's: BoLA 2014 (all 3 nights), BoLA 2013 (night 2), TEN, All Star Weekend 9, Threemendous III. WWE Blu-Ray: Legends of Mid-South
Signing up for Dirty Santa?: Not for me

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
USA

Willing to ship to:
USA

Things I Like:
Wrestling, t-shirts (XL), VHS tapes, weird nostalgic poo poo. If you wanna buy me wrestler-specific merch, CM Punk is one of my faves! Also, I am having a baby right around Xmas so I also welcome baby-related stuff.

Things I Don't Like:
Collectors items with no actual use (mint condition figures, autographed photos, crap like that).

Things I Already Own:
Austin 3:16 shirt, CM Punk B&W lightning fist shirt, a bunch of barbershop window stuff, a WWE network sub, and pretty much all the DVDs I really need for now.

Wrestling

Signing up for Dirty Santa?:
Nah sorry dude.

Karmine fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Nov 26, 2014

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Willing to ship to: World Wide
Things I Like: Most Wrestling, really. Really getting into the Indies and looking to get into New Japan more. Anything to do with Wrestling is welcome.
Things I Don't Like: Slow, plodding Wrestling. WWE Big man matches are the worst to me.
Things I Already Own: Already got CM Punk's T-Shirt and the Colt Cabana one. Also a Bullet Club T-Shirt because I love the podcast. Got loads of WWE DVD's and the WWE Network. Couple ROH best-ofs and Chikara's king of Trios from 2011.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Willing to ship to: United States
Things I Like:ROH, PWG, Kevin Steen, Adam Cole, Young Bunks, Mount Rushmore of Wrestling
Things I Don't Like: Most other wrestling companies.
Things I Already Own:Lots of old ROH DVDS (none from this year or last, lots of Kevin Steen T-shirts, couple of PWG DVDS. Would like some PWG merch. Size is XL
I primarily prefer: (MMA) (Wrestling) (Either)Wrestling
Signing up for Dirty Santa?: No, but you do know my history.....

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Holy poo poo I was worried this wasn't happening this year! :neckbeard:

Things I Like: WWE, WCW
Things I Don't Like: lots of pointless blood, mma
Things I Already Own: Jericho books and a lot of dvds. Wrestlemania 31 would be deeply appreciated since it would save me from having to buy it myself.
I primarily prefer: (MMA) (Wrestling) (Either) Wrasslin
Signing up for Dirty Santa?: Finances are a touch too tight for that this year so no.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
Things I Like: Honestly... I pretty much like it all. Even Insane Clown Posse!* Even if I don't it's a gift and I'm always grateful to receive gifts no matter what they are! But, ya know, if you need help figuring out what to get me I'm a huge mark for Dean Ambrose. And CM Punk. And Daniel Bryan. And Gangrel. And Chris Jericho.
Things I Don't Like: Again, I don't really have any thing I don't like that much, TNA I guess? But even then, poo poo, I'd rock a Samuel Shaw shirt just for the humor of it!
Things I Already Own: I own a Ryback shirt, an nWo Wolfpac shirt (that I left at a friend's house like a dumbass, should get that back eventually), an 18 FN 59 Cliff Compton shirt, a Shockmaster Came In Like a Wrecking Ball shirt, a Nigel McGuinness Extra Strong shirt, a copy of Wrestling Road Diaries 2, and some 8x10s of Fred Ottman and Demolition.
Signing up for Dirty Xanta?: I'd love to, but I'm pretty strapped for cash at the moment. Sorry, no.

For never being properly trained, ICP is pretty drat good in the ring. They cut great promos, they know their moves, they can sell, they're better wrestlers than they are "rappers"...

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Things I Like: NJPW, WWE, NXT, t-shirts (women's large), feel free to surprise me though
Things I Don't Like: Action figures generally, not really a dislike just I have no space for them.
Things I Already Own: Bunch of TNA stuff, lot of historical DVDs and documentaries, every pre-2012 WWE shirt I want

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Willing to ship to: gently caress it, let's go worldwide
Things I Like: Any clothes (Men's L, Medium if the shoulders are big), DVDs, books, and the like. I'm interested in the territories and early MMA as well as Attitude Era stuff and modern wrestling. I'm not real big into contemporary MMA. I'm trying to get into lucha and puro, so if you have any beginners stuff for that, I'll be appreciative. Some wrestlers I like are: Ric Flair, Abdullah the Butcher, Mick Foley, Goldust, Scott Hall, Ken Shamrock, Vader and currently I'm big into the Wyatt Family, El Generico/Sami Zayn and Bayley. I also like the animes, so if you can find the wrestling series "Tiger Mask," I will blow you on the spot
Things I Don't Like: Small poo poo, so knick knacks and things. I don't really have a place to put it. I'm not real big into any current indies now that my favorite wrestlers have left, so no ROH or CZW unless it's really funny
Things I Already Own: WWE 2k14 and 2k15, Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, WWF Warzone
I primarily prefer: Wrestling and early MMA (like Royce Gracie era)

Smoking Crow fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Dec 1, 2014

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Things I Like: Books, DVDs, WWE / WCW history, I'm interested in learning more about when ROH was "good," flippy-doo spotfests, quirky / silly poo poo. Favorite wrestlers are Rock, Austin, Undertaker, Punk, DDP, Jericho, Bryan, Regal, Michaels.
Things I Don't Like: Apparel
Things I Already Own: All of Jericho's books, Foley's first three books, Austin's book (loving terrible), some DVDs.
I primarily prefer: (MMA) (Wrestling) (Either) Wrestling
Signing up for Dirty Santa?: No, I'm a lame-rear end.

Timby fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Nov 26, 2014

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

HEY GUYS PLEASE REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR FORUM NAME IN THE EMAIL.

tigerdriver82
Jun 15, 2009

Yo, you best
~Protect Your Neck~
Ah yeah, again and again!

Things I Like: Booze, NJPW, PWG, Masks, Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, all things Tiger Mask, NXT, Booze, Comics, Surprises.

Things I Don't Like: TNA, Death-matches, Toys, Randy Orton, Alberto Del Rio and the miz.

Things I Already Own: DVDs - all that I want at the moment but recent non-WWE DVDs would be fine if you can't really think of anything. Books: Foleys, Regals, Bret Hart, Freddie Blassie and Jericho's, Video games, WWE Network.

I primarily prefer: Pro Wrestling

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"
gently caress yeah PSP Secret Santa owns!

Things I Like: Wrasslin'. Primarily WWE. Barrett, Ambrose, Sheamus, Mark Henry, Ziggler. James likes Cena, Big E and Hornswoggle. Toys are good, too.

Things I Don't Like: TNA

Things I Already Own: 100 Most Shocking Moments on Raw, Best of Smackdown, Chikarasaurus X

I primarily prefer: Wrestling.

Signing up for Dirty Santa?: Why the Hell not? I am in!

(If anyone gets stiffed I am willing send out another gift.)

Edwardian fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Nov 26, 2014

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Willing to ship to: America
Things I Like: Shirts (mens small), old wrestling videogames, cheesy and/or hokey wrestlecrap poo poo, VHS/DVDs, ECW (I am a massive ECW fan), JCW/CZW/Backyard
Things I Don't Like: TNA, Posters, John Cena
Things I Already Own: Every wrestling game for the NES/SNES/Gameboy because I'm a nerd, too much CM Punk poo poo
I primarily prefer: Rasslin

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

man cena, you buried dirty santa

loving politician

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.
Things I Like: Chikara, novelty items, Kaiju Big Battel, WCW, WWE, documentaries, Chuck Taylor, video games (wii or ps3), zines, shirts (I'm an XL)
Things I Don't Like: TNA, death matches
Things I Already Own: WWE 2k13, 2k14, WCW War Games, WWE Allstars, Mick Foley DVDs, Chikara DVDs from 2012,

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Just curious, is there a reason in particular the Secret Santa won't start until the 15th? I feel like that doesn't give a lot of time before Christmas to get packages out. But maybe getting stuff by xmas doesn't really matter in these things?

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
The GBS and SAS ones usually have stuff going out through like January

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
Coming in close to the wire, but here goes:

Willing to ship to: North America
Things I Like: Masks, Belts, Shirts (size L or XL,) Silly merch, Obscure merch, Merch in general, Puro/Joshi, CHIKARA, Chris Jericho
Things I Don't Like: Pretty much any modern American wrestling DVD I've already seen or own
Things I Already Own: Many WWE things (not necessarily WWF,) particularly DVDs and books, the Jericho soccer jersey

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I'm here and unbanned and everything, send out them assignments

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I'd just like to tell my Santee that his gift is on the way, and it's...

As good as gold.

tigerdriver82
Jun 15, 2009

Yo, you best
~Protect Your Neck~
Ah yeah, again and again!
In 7-10 days someone will get some Bad Good News...

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Santee.

You will get one present.

Then you will get another.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

My santee might not get their gifts until after new year, but when they do get them they'll know the gifts are on a Whole Other Level.

• Locked thread