Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

"Josh Gordon, who art in Cleveland, Flash be thy name. Thy touchdowns come, thy routes be run, on turf, as it is on paper. Give us this week our weekly points, and forgive Hoyer his underthrows as we forgive him also. And let you not be forced to play with Johnny, but deliver you from suspension. In his high name, Pass me that bowl."

Welcome to the week 12 sit / start thread. The following teams have a bye this week:

-Panthers
-Steelers

Sit/Start Rules
Don't Sit Your Studs
It is OK to sit your studs if you feel you have better studs. But probably not.

When posting include any unique league scoring rules, and your player's matchups for that week

quote:

Advice Template
ESPN 1 PPR - pick two RBs

Adrian Peterson @Rams
Devonta Freeman vs Saints
Jamaal Charles vs Titans

I feel like Freeman might catch more passes than Peterson, and the Rams have a really good front 7. Leaning towards Freeman and Charles. Thoughts?

Suave Fedora's Suavest Streaming Defense Picks for Week 12

quote:

:siren: Here are this week's suave D/ST streamer picks:siren:

… heavily-weighted on Vegas odds of lowest-scoring games, lightly-weighted on the seasonal ranking of the D/ST, seasonal ranking of the opposing offense, and whether D/ST is home or away. Keep in mind that I'm not trying to pick the grand slam, just the streaming option least likely to gently caress you over with a negative score. The first-mentioned team per line item is the D/ST to target.

BUF vs NYJ
KC @ OAK
GB @ MIN
SF vs WSH
PHI vs TEN
SD vs STL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Also, the Jets are scheduled to play Buffalo on Sunday, but due to ridiculous amounts of snow, BUF has yet to actually practice this week and it is looking very likely the game will be postponed, perhaps to monday or tuesday night.

This game will be played elsewhere, on Monday night. Currently it seems Detroit (dome) or Washington DC (open stadium, partly cloudy high of 72) for a monday night game. Sit/Start accordingly.

In other news, Ben Tate was released, and picked up by the Vikings; both the Cardinals and the Colts put in waiver claims for him, but Minnesota had waiver priority. This may affect McKinnon's numbers in a while, but don't expect Tate to get a ton of snaps on an unfamiliar offense from the get-go.

LeGarett Blount was released, rumor has it due to poor attitude after getting benched behind his drinkin' and partyin' buddy Bell; New England has picked him up and signed him to the league minimum 2-year contract, with incentives. This is a team he started for last year, so he should be more familiar with the offense and could start making an impact immediately... but, after an impressive performance, Jonas Grey is likely to keep the starting position and majority of snaps in the near term.

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Nov 21, 2014

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

I didn't do a great job of planning ahead and didn't pick up a QB to replace Roethlisberger this week until just recently. I'm trying to decide if I should start

Mark Sanchez vs. Tennessee
Josh McCown @ Chicago

One thing to note - my opponent this week has Mike Evans, so I am leaning toward McCown to cancel out those points.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I'm pretty confident in my choices, but does anyone see any problem in the following for 2 RBs in standard:

Lamar Miller @ Denver
Crowell @ Atl
Mckinnon vs GB
Joique Bell @ NE
L Murray vs LC (not really willing to start him, just holding him to keep my opponents from having him just in case)

All of Miller, Mckinnon and Joique suffer from the fact that they will likely be down early. I think based on Miller's past performances against tough run defenses I need to start him now that he seems to be healthy. Crowell is a new pickup but if he gets most of the snaps I think he can be good against a bad run defense. With Tate coming I just don't trust Mckinnon especially considering the times I have started him, he hasn't really done much. I see Tate as just another TD vulture.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
What about playing the Jets D against Buffalo?

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
Hey guys,

Hope you all have been having a great year so far.

I'm in need of some advice, dear friends. It looks like E.Sanders could not play, but we should know more about that today.
I'm planning on him not playing, so I've got this poo poo:

C.Shorts @IND
K.Stills v Bal
G.Jennings v GB(Questionable-Ribs)
A.Williams v Dallas

I understand Williams is garbage and not even an option I'm considering...Jennings is pretty much poo poo too.

Stills or Shorts? I've got J.Graham as my TE so that's worth noting.

This is a deep 16 manager PPR league.

Any advice is GREATLY appreciated.

Evi|Sycho
Sep 9, 2001

Sexy Time!
Need to figure out an RB2 & Flex in ESPN 0PPR STD (RB1 is Lacy):

J Bell @ NE
Crowell @Atl
Ellington @ SEA
Tre Mason @ SD

and for Flex, can consider Jordan Matthews vs. Ten

Am I crazy for sitting Ellington? He's not really in DSYS territory and while Charles gashed Seattle last week, Ellington hasn't looked good the last 2 weeks. Both Crowell and Tre Mason have appealing matchups, too, while Jordan Matthews has been getting plent of looks the last couple weeks.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

.5 PPR, with bonuses for big games (100+ yards, for example). I need a win, and am facing a decent team with a lot of players listed as questionable, so I want security rather than gambles.

My RB1 is Jamaal Charles. Pick an RB2:
C.J. Anderson v. Miami
Lamar Miller (P) @ Denver
Jerick McKinnon (Q) vs. Green Bay
Charles Sims @ Chicago

Also same league, pick a tight end:

Mychal Rivera vs. Kansas City
Dwayne Allen (Q) vs. Jacksonville
Vernon Davis vs. Washington

My thoughts: CJ has PPR potential and is the clear starter, but Miami has a decent defense. Miller is a better RB, but Denver has a better defense, and Miami is more likely to wind up behind and favoring a passing game. McKinnon's questionable and the Vikings just picked up Ben Tate, but Tate is unlikely to play much; still, Asiata vultures touchdowns. Sims might lose some touches to Doug Martin, and already loses some to Rainey; there's a risk this becomes a three-way timeshare RB situation on an offense that does not get much running done even in total.

Allen/Rivera would normally be a tossup, but I'm favoring the player who is healthy vs. the player who is facing a soft D, but I could be convinced otherwise. Vernon Davis is obviously not his normal self and can't be started until/unless he shows significant improvement.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

decypher posted:

Stills or Shorts? I've got J.Graham as my TE so that's worth noting.

I favor Shorts. Stills has more opportunity now than he did when Cooks was playing, but he's still a low-targets-per-game kind of WR. Shorts is guaranteed targets because he's the WR1 on a team that is always behind on points, playing the Colts who are going to win that game handily.

You owning Graham doesn't matter; he'll get the targets he'll get regardless.

Thwomp posted:

What about playing the Jets D against Buffalo?

Interesting question. Buffalo hasn't practiced, so maybe they'll be sloppy. On the other hand, maybe they'll be well-rested? If the game is pushed out to Monday or Tuesday, maybe the weather will be better, but the forecast is for the piles of snow to turn into cold rain showers for both nights, so maybe it'll actually just be a different kind of miserable. On the other hand, Buffalo players should be used to playing outdoors in the cold, so maybe they'll be fine regardless. Ultimately, it's the Jets defense, I don't love them.

I'd consider them as a pickup if nothing on Suave Fedora's list is available on waivers and you need a lottery ticket.

Evi|Sycho posted:

Need to figure out an RB2 & Flex in ESPN 0PPR STD (RB1 is Lacy):

J Bell @ NE
Crowell @Atl
Ellington @ SEA
Tre Mason @ SD

and for Flex, can consider Jordan Matthews vs. Ten

Am I crazy for sitting Ellington? He's not really in DSYS territory and while Charles gashed Seattle last week, Ellington hasn't looked good the last 2 weeks. Both Crowell and Tre Mason have appealing matchups, too, while Jordan Matthews has been getting plent of looks the last couple weeks.

Ellington has been limited all week, and he's playing seattle at home. On the other hand, seattle at home has been a lot less scary than it was in previous years.

The browns just cut Tate, so they're obviously confident in Crowell, and Atlanta sucks. The weather should be nicer, too. I think it's a reasonable decision.

The Rams have quietly been producing a surprising season, beating both the 49ers and the Broncos. He's startable against a struggling san diego, and I wouldn't fault you for starting him over Crowell. I think it's a coinflip. You've probably been watching these players closer than I have: check the weather reports and go with your gut.

Sanchez loves Matthews and he's playing well, but since you're 0PPR I'm not sure how his points stack up against those RBs. I think he's flexable, certainly. Maybe someone else has a better idea.

Blarfk posted:

I didn't do a great job of planning ahead and didn't pick up a QB to replace Roethlisberger this week until just recently. I'm trying to decide if I should start

Josh McCown @ Chicago

One thing to note - my opponent this week has Mike Evans, so I am leaning toward McCown to cancel out those points.

McCown has figured out how to win a game, but it was against the Bucs. There's also a 100% chance of rain with a high of 48 degrees in Chicago on Sunday, and Soldier Field is outdoors. Your opponent's players will not affect whether or not your own players do well or poorly, although I do understand you're hoping that if Evans does well it means McCown also does well. But your opponent also has other WRs and RBs, while you only have one QB: you need your QB to do well regardless of how well Evans does.

On the other hand, Sanchez is a clown and the Eagles special teams has been carrying that team. Most of his production last week came during garbage time. But, the weather in Philly will be better: partly cloudy, high of 56, at outdoor Lincoln Field.

You pick: Josh McClown or Mark "the Clown" Sanchez. I don't like your circus sideshow options. If I had to pick, I'd take Sanchez, based on the weather report.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Eric Ebron vs NE or Vernon Davis vs WAS this week?

Before you say Vernon, look at how bad hes been.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

thompson posted:

Eric Ebron vs NE or Vernon Davis vs WAS this week?

Before you say Vernon, look at how bad hes been.

Eeeesh. Ebron has a career high of 4/4 catches for 22 yards last week. In 1 PPR that's 6 points? If you're in 0 PPR it's 2? If that's his ceiling, you have to start Vernon Davis and just pray that he's starting to feel better.

Is there really nothing on waivers better than Ebron?

Sushipants
Sep 8, 2010
0.5 PPR, Pick 1 RB:
McCoy v TEN
R.Jennings v DAL
J.Bell @ NE
R.Matthews v STL

Pick two WR:
D-Jax @SF
OBJ v DAL
J. Matthews v TEN

Bold is current line-up. Also, should I play Hoyer over Wilson this week? My opponent has Josh Gordon and Hoyer might be a good play considering Seattle's match-up.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Blarfk posted:

Josh McCown @ Chicago

I really like McCown, but Sanchez at home v. TEN is a no-brainer.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
Just want someone to confirm my thoughts. Need WR2 and Flex in .5 PPR, bold is current starters:

Josh Gordon @ Atl
Mike Evans @ Chi

DeSean Jackson @ SF
Torrey Smith @ NO

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Epi Lepi posted:

Just want someone to confirm my thoughts. Need WR2 and Flex in .5 PPR, bold is current starters:

Josh Gordon @ Atl
Mike Evans @ Chi

DeSean Jackson @ SF
Torrey Smith @ NO

Yes, this.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Leperflesh posted:

Eeeesh. Ebron has a career high of 4/4 catches for 22 yards last week. In 1 PPR that's 6 points? If you're in 0 PPR it's 2? If that's his ceiling, you have to start Vernon Davis and just pray that he's starting to feel better.

Is there really nothing on waivers better than Ebron?

It's a really deep league. I guess I should have put in here that it's 1.5PPR for TE's and that's part of why there's a dearth of talent available...people play them at the flex because of that. I also have Clay Harbour, but yeah, that's all I have.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Gio coming back has complicated my flex decision. Dumb scoring league 20 yards/pt and .5ppr.
CJ Anderson v Miami
Gio Bernard @ Hou
Crowell @ ATL

Crowell has the best matchup, but even with Tate leaving Browns RBs can be confusing. CJ with no Ball or Hillman in the way and Julius/Sanders out could have a big game. Gio is kind of an unknown how much they're going to use him with how well Hill has run. Thinking CJ but this is a good problem to have, my RB1/2 are Murray and Ingram.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Got 5 RBs and only three spots I can start them in, standard scoring. Any suggestions?

Ingram vs BAL
Mathews vs STL
Crowell @ ATL
McKinnon vs GB
Tate vs GB

It's gotta be the top 3, right?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
.5 ppr League.

Do I start Mychal Rivera vs KC, or ASJ @Chi?

With the Buffalo game officially moving (probably to Detroit), would Orton vs NYJ or Flacco @NO?

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

IT'S ON THE HOUSE OF AMON
~grandmaaaaaaa~
ESPN standard scoring, need to figure out my RB corps. Here are my options, pick 2:

Jeremy Hill @ Houston
TRich vs. Jax
Rashad Jennings vs. Dallas
Frank Gore vs. Wash

Zombie Tsunami
Jun 22, 2006

Jennings for sure, also there will be some form of precipitation for that game. TRich as a volume play but a lot of people will tell you J. Hill.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Buffalo Bills/NY Jets game moved

The league has announced that Sunday's game between the Bills and Jets will not be played in Buffalo.
"Due to public safety concerns in light of the ongoing weather emergency in Western New York, Sunday's Jets-Bills game will not be played in Buffalo," the league said in a statement. It remains unclear where the game will be moved, but most signs point to a Monday tilt in Detroit or Washington D.C. New York apparently isn't an option because of the unfair advantage it would afford the Jets.

Detroit has a dome. FedExField in Washington is open-air. Monday weather report for DC is partly cloudy with a high of 72.

So, it would seem instead of playing in mountains of snow during a blizzard, these two teams will face off on a clean dry field in comfortable temperatures. I think this lowers the value of both teams' D/STs, while raising the value of their QB and WR players.

Keep in mind the Bills haven't been able to practice, so maybe that gives the Jets an edge.

So hey, any thoughts on this?

Leperflesh posted:

.5 PPR, with bonuses for big games (100+ yards, for example). I need a win, and am facing a decent team with a lot of players listed as questionable, so I want security rather than gambles.

My RB1 is Jamaal Charles. Pick an RB2:
C.J. Anderson v. Miami
Lamar Miller (P) @ Denver
Jerick McKinnon (Q) vs. Green Bay
Charles Sims @ Chicago

Also same league, pick a tight end:

Mychal Rivera vs. Kansas City
Dwayne Allen (Q) vs. Jacksonville
Vernon Davis vs. Washington

My thoughts: CJ has PPR potential and is the clear starter, but Miami has a decent defense. Miller is a better RB, but Denver has a better defense, and Miami is more likely to wind up behind and favoring a passing game. McKinnon's questionable and the Vikings just picked up Ben Tate, but Tate is unlikely to play much; still, Asiata vultures touchdowns. Sims might lose some touches to Doug Martin, and already loses some to Rainey; there's a risk this becomes a three-way timeshare RB situation on an offense that does not get much running done even in total.

Allen/Rivera would normally be a tossup, but I'm favoring the player who is healthy vs. the player who is facing a soft D, but I could be convinced otherwise. Vernon Davis is obviously not his normal self and can't be started until/unless he shows significant improvement.

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Nov 21, 2014

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008
.5 PPR
Mark Sanchez vs. TEN
Tannehill @ DEN

Mathews vs STL
Gore vs WAS

Delanie Walker @ PHI
Mychal Rivera vs KC

Leaning Sanchez, Gore, Rivera. Any changes I should make?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

thompson posted:

It's a really deep league. I guess I should have put in here that it's 1.5PPR for TE's and that's part of why there's a dearth of talent available...people play them at the flex because of that. I also have Clay Harbour, but yeah, that's all I have.

Clay Harbor was already a big gamble while the #1 TE, Mercedes Lewis, was out. Lewis is back: you can drop Harbor. He's completely worthless.

In 1.5 PPR I guess I still slightly favor Davis. Vernon Davis has waaaay more upside. If you want to gamble on a big VD comeback, start him; if you want to be sure of a floor of like 3 points, I guess Ebron (because the way Davis has been playing, he could potentially drop a goose egg). But I don't think you can count on more than maybe 1 or 2 catches from Ebron, while Davis is very likely to see at least three or four targets.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

So hey, any thoughts on this?

I'm playing CJ and Rivera. Roll with me!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

MacheteZombie posted:

OK :sweatdrop::hf::ohdear:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I'm starting Rivera too over Olsen

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Yup.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Need 2nd FLEX, standard scoring

Davis@Oak
Hawkins @ATL
Heron vs JAX

I own Charles so I want to get every inch of the KC running game but thinking Heron might be the best choice

Time is a factor!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

So in my OTHER league, 1 PPR, 14-teams, and I'm currently #1 in the league (so I only have to win one of my next two games to clinch a playoff spot), I'm currently starting both Jamaal Charles and Knile Davis in tonight's game @ OAK.

My other options at RB2 are Ronnie Hillman (D) vs Miami, Pierre Thomas (Q) vs. Baltimore, or Bryce Brown vs NYJ (probably in detroit or DC). Fred Jackson is supposedly coming back, and the passing game may be more viable due to not playing in the snow, but then again maybe Jackson hasn't gotten to practice all week and thus could be held out or limited.

I'm kind of figuring a TNF blowout against Oakland favors the idea of Davis getting some garbage time plays.

These are also my RB choices ROS, so I'm not exactly loving my RB2 situation. Maybe when Hillman is healthy he might supplant CJ Spiller? Or maybe I'm just hosed.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Arctic Baldwin posted:

Need 2nd FLEX, standard scoring

Davis@Oak
Hawkins @ATL
Heron vs JAX

I own Charles so I want to get every inch of the KC running game but thinking Heron might be the best choice

Time is a factor!

Dan Herron (two Rs) is still #2 behind T-Rich, and they're playing JAX. Your best hope there is lots of garbage time and the Colts decide to see what Herron can do. But the most play he's gotten all season is five carries for 37 yards against Cin in week seven. It's a big gamble.

On the other hand, while Hawkins will now be #2 behind Josh Gordon, he's still a productive WR playing a lovely defense. And having Josh on the field should reduce his coverage, so he could actually do better.

Davis gives you a solid floor of like 5 points, Hawkins has the higher ceiling (a TD and a hundred yards is completely possible), and Herron is a high-risk option. I'd go with Hawkins.

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

gently caress my dumb running backs. This has been a problem all season. Pick one, the other is Murray (thank god).

J. Bell @ NE
McKinnon v. GB
Sankey @ Phi

I have McKinnon in at the moment, but... ew.

Swarmin Swedes posted:

.5 PPR
Mark Sanchez vs. TEN
Tannehill @ DEN

Mathews vs STL
Gore vs WAS

Delanie Walker @ PHI
Mychal Rivera vs KC

Leaning Sanchez, Gore, Rivera. Any changes I should make?

Seems good to me. I think Walker is too much of a risk this week when your other TE is a Thursday player, but if he was obviously healthy, I'd play him.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Leperflesh posted:

So in my OTHER league, 1 PPR, 14-teams, and I'm currently #1 in the league (so I only have to win one of my next two games to clinch a playoff spot), I'm currently starting both Jamaal Charles and Knile Davis in tonight's game @ OAK.

My other options at RB2 are Ronnie Hillman (D) vs Miami, Pierre Thomas (Q) vs. Baltimore, or Bryce Brown vs NYJ (probably in detroit or DC). Fred Jackson is supposedly coming back, and the passing game may be more viable due to not playing in the snow, but then again maybe Jackson hasn't gotten to practice all week and thus could be held out or limited.

I'm kind of figuring a TNF blowout against Oakland favors the idea of Davis getting some garbage time plays.

These are also my RB choices ROS, so I'm not exactly loving my RB2 situation. Maybe when Hillman is healthy he might supplant CJ Spiller? Or maybe I'm just hosed.

That's loving rough, man. Hillman is out and Thomas won't do much behind Ingram. So you can gamble on garbage time or B Brown/Fjax split. I would go B Brown since I imagine they ease in Fjax and if the Bills blow it out, Brown probably gets garbage work. I hate to gamble on blow outs but keeping Davis in isn't a bad call.

e:

disheveled posted:

gently caress my dumb running backs. This has been a problem all season. Pick one, the other is Murray (thank god).

J. Bell @ NE
McKinnon v. GB
Sankey @ Phi

I have McKinnon in at the moment, but... ew.

McKinnon

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Nov 21, 2014

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
mckinnon might be out there by himself this weekend if tate cant get the playbook down. asiata didnt practice again today in the concussion protocol and doesn't look good for sunday

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

old dog child posted:

That's loving rough, man. Hillman is out and Thomas won't do much behind Ingram. So you can gamble on garbage time or B Brown/Fjax split. I would go B Brown since I imagine they ease in Fjax and if the Bills blow it out, Brown probably gets garbage work. I hate to gamble on blow outs but keeping Davis in isn't a bad call.

Yeah I've honestly had a lot of close calls and I'm amazed to have gone 8-3. Kelvin Benjamin, Jamaal Charles and Julius Thomas have carried me through several otherwise mediocre weeks. But I had Montee Ball, and I've also rostered at various times, Hyde, Hill (who I dropped one week before gio got hurt, ARGH), and Taliaferro (who did zilch while I owned him).

Charles is the only player I've rostered all year who has earned me more than 1 rushing TD.

climboutonalimb
Sep 4, 2004

I get knocked down but I get up again You are never going to keep me down
Feeling great on the Josh Gordon train but this week is must win, do or die for me. I'm in 3rd place tied with 3 other teams at 6-5 and going up against the 7-4 team. The other 6-5 teams are all projected to win their matchups.

If I win, I'm likely tied in 2nd place with up to 4 other teams but if I lose I can drop all the way down to 6th place which would probably dash my playoff hopes.

I'm starting Luck, Jeffery, GORDON, Nelson, McCoy, and probably J.Bell

My TE spot I can choose Gates vs a tough Rams matchup with a likely to be pressured and banged up QB or Donnell vs Dallas who only scored 5 pts in week 7.

I'm also considering swapping out Crowell @ATL for J.Bell since Tate is gone from CLE however, Cleveland's running game hasn't been the same since Mack broke his leg so I'm just not sure...

Thoughts?

Undaddy
Feb 26, 2008

Well. That settles it. Spankings all around, then.
Okay guys, I don't have a clue who to start as flex this week. These are my choices (standard NFL league):

Alfred Morris @SF
Ryan Mathews STL
Brandon LaFell DET
Mike Wallace @DEN
Reggie Wayne JAX

I feel like Morris has a real tough matchup with the 49ers, but none of my other choices stand out as an obvious start. Thoughts?

And by the way, kudos to the guy who told me to start Evans last week.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Mark Ingram vs BAL
Isaiah Crowell @ ATL
CJ Anderson vs MIA

Pick two non-ppr.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Yahoo standard non ppr

Pick 1
Ivory
Sims
Gray

Whoever I pick will be the wrong one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

MacheteZombie posted:

Rivera :negative:

• Locked thread