Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
Butt enhancements used to be a fat transfer to the buttocks, otherwise known as The Brazilian Butt Lift. They would transfer fat from one part of your body to your butt, but now a days, they let you keep the fat and put silicon in your butt instead. Would you pound a plastic rear end? Also here's a link to an album of a 28yr old woman who fell off the 34th floor of a building and landed on her rear end, which caused the butt implants to pop right out of her rear end. http://imgur.com/a/0uTnr
GIF REMOVED BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO NSFW TAG

PixieDreamGirl fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Nov 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
gas this

Ninja fetus
Jan 22, 2005
Legalize murder

PixieDreamGirl posted:

Also here's a link to an album of a girl who fell off the 18th floor of a building and landed on her rear end, which caused the butt implants to pop right out of her rear end. http://imgur.com/a/0uTnr
http://drat.com/assets/flipped-butt-implant.gif :nws:
Would.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Nov 21, 2014

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
post a pix of nicki for the love of god

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

nomadologique posted:

post a pix of nicki for the love of god

I would hot dog those implants so hard!
*IMAGE REMOVED, TRY TO IMAGINE NICKI MINAJ STRUGGLING TO SIT ON A CHAIR BECAUSE OF HOW BIG HER BUTT IS.

PixieDreamGirl fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Nov 20, 2014

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
^^^u think that proves anything u

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

dude she's so hot

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

gently caress da Mods posted:

^^^u think that proves anything u

Ey man what's your problem?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

A confession I must make, and be ensured that it will be the truth that I speak herein: female gluteus maximus of a size considered to be larger than average, I do quite enjoy.

n4
Jul 26, 2001

Poor Chu-Chu : (
More Nikki pix plz

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

n4 posted:

More Nikki pix plz

Her butt gross

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

PixieDreamGirl posted:

Butt enhancements used to be a fat transfer to the buttocks, otherwise known as The Brazilian Butt Lift. They would transfer fat from one part of your body to your butt, but now a days, they let you keep the fat and put silicon in your butt instead. Would you pound a plastic rear end? Also here's a link to an album of a girl who fell off the 34th floor of a building and landed on her rear end, which caused the butt implants to pop right out of her rear end. http://imgur.com/a/0uTnr
http://drat.com/assets/flipped-butt-implant.gif :nws:

:captainpop:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Nov 21, 2014

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
gbs is meant to be work safe, fyi

Backcountry
Jan 16, 2009
I did a GIS for "Nikki butt" and all it came up with was some human being soccer player

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

gbs is meant to be work safe, fyi

Sorry, I went ahead and revised it. Tried to make it more SFW. Will not happen again Officer.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Haha!! pictures of people who've killed themselves is funny, especially when they're underage, partially naked and linked in a GBS thread!!!

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Drone_Fragger posted:

Haha!! pictures of people who've killed themselves is funny, especially when they're underage, partially naked and linked in a GBS thread!!!

She's not underage, and she's fully clothed. And it being funny is up to you.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Pretty sure Kim Kardashian has a fake butt.

woon socket
Sep 30, 2011

by XyloJW
:rolleyes:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Nov 21, 2014

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Same

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

n4 posted:

More Nikki pix plz

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

OK THIS IS GETTIN NUTS

first there's quotes from the thread itself repeated in a strange cacophony

then WIKIPEDIA articles

now famous literature

wow your ouervre really covers the gamut huh?

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Nov 21, 2014

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

First off OP, wtf.
Second, I hosed a girl with a fake butt before, it felt different but the "Holy moly big booty" effect was still going off in my brain so in short, gimme them booties real or not.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm white and heterosexual so butts aren't really a "thing" in my culture.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Anyone can have a drat decent butt if they do squats and such

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Ban thread kill op

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

Thank you for not quoting that text that no one read. I'm serious. We should probate for that.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Trip Daddy X posted:

A confession I must make, and be ensured that it will be the truth that I speak herein: female gluteus maximus of a size considered to be larger than average, I do quite enjoy.

Even a man of caucasian origin must exclaim with vehemence that verily, his paramour's derrier is quite substantial.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Rap Music and Dope posted:

Thank you for not quoting that text that no one read. I'm serious. We should probate for that.

lighten up prudesauce

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
wow, and i thought i was a good shitposter

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
hey op, do you literally not know how to nsfw tag?

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Dongattack posted:

hey op, do you literally not know how to nsfw tag?

yeah, kinda new to the forums.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
me neither op, but it may be cause i have never tried to post pictures of underage naked girls dead on the sidewalk with silicone implants protruding from her vagina, severed leg and butt cheeks on gbs. but i think maybe you should try to learn how to nsfw tag

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

fake butts drive me nuts

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

dongattack is a seriousy scathing sardonic DICK itt imho

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

nomadologique posted:

thats how i roll son

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Dongattack posted:

me neither op, but it may be cause i have never tried to post pictures of underage naked girls dead on the sidewalk with silicone implants protruding from her vagina, severed leg and butt cheeks. but i think maybe you should try to learn how to nsfw tag

She's not underage? Where is everyone getting that from? And the implants are protruding out of her rear end not her vagina. Her body is completely intact.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

are you saying her implants were not part of her body? now we are going to have to get into a FRICKIN ETHICAL DISCUSSION about the biological and political implcatiosn of plastic surgery and the (esp female) human ownership of the body vs. technology

THANKS DUDE this is nt fuckin gbs 1.0 in here

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

nomadologique posted:

He's being a dick cause I said some poo poo on one of those underage anime girl appreciation threads. He really took it close to home. I knew he was losing the argument when he stopped replying and just started pointing out grammatical errors in my posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
where do you get pics like this op? do you just sit in front of your computer grunting furiously googling for: "exploded underage body" lol

• Locked thread