Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Dongattack posted:

where do you get pics like this op? do you just sit in front of your computer grunting furiously googling for: "exploded underage body" lol

Actually got this from reddit. I let someone else do the grunting googling for me so I don't have to. What a time it to be alive am i right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

PixieDreamGirl posted:

Actually got this from reddit. I let someone else do the grunting googling for me so I don't have to.

why are you browsing reddit gore forums?

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Dongattack posted:

why are you browsing reddit gore forums?

It was on the front page from /r/wtf so not really browsing any gore forums.:agesilaus:

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

PixieDreamGirl posted:

It was on the front page from /r/wtf so not really browsing any gore forums.:agesilaus:

well, thanks for sharing, good luck with your butt thread

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

nomadologique posted:

lighten up prudesauce
It is actually super annoying when browsing on your phone. Even on a full sized PC its kind of a chore to scroll past that poo poo. I guess its funny in the sort of way holding up traffic to piss people off is funny though.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Dongattack posted:

k thanks :c00lbutt:

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

ArbitraryC posted:

It is actually super annoying when browsing on your phone. Even on a full sized PC its kind of a chore to scroll past that poo poo. I guess its funny in the sort of way holding up traffic to piss people off is funny though.

Its incredibly annoying and never funny. Only bitch gently caress boy posters do it.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

ArbitraryC posted:

it's not even funn yit's self expression you space for everyone here

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

bitch gently caress boy posters are posters too

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

Rap Music and Dope posted:

Its incredibly annoying and never funny. Only bitch gently caress boy posters do it.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Rap Music and Dope posted:

agreed. That wall of text poo poo should be probatable.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Dongattack posted:

Well if you're leaving the thread, then it has no chance to survive. Your amazing posts were the only thing keeping it alive.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
nothing says 'im a cool well-adjusted likable person' like following people you're mad at into other threads making GBS threads them up

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Trip Daddy X posted:

agreed. That wall of text poo poo should be probatable.

hm let's see he got probated oh wow the system!

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Trip Daddy X posted:

Well if you're leaving the thread, then it has no chance to survive. Your amazing posts were the only thing keeping it alive.

well ok then. im not okay with fake butts, they are way too large and most likely get in the way. imagine meeting a huge fakebutt booty girl coming towards you on a narrow sidewalk, what do you do?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Flesh Forge posted:

nothing says 'im a cool well-adjusted likable person' like following people you're mad at into other threads making GBS threads them up

Anime Avatar, apparently really likes anime and is in denial about pedo loli poo poo or somethjing

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

nomadologique posted:

hm let's see he got probated oh wow the system!

working for you every day

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Professor Shark posted:

Anime Avatar, apparently really likes anime and is in denial about pedo loli poo poo or somethjing

please take your anime meltdown somewhere else Professor Shark, this is the butt thread

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
well they're obviously of no practical use in a freefall situation, so i don't really see the point.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Dongattack posted:

please take your anime meltdown somewhere else Professor Shark, this is the butt thread

It sounds like maybe you are the one that is maybe having an aniime meltdown in fact

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Dongattack posted:

well ok then. im not okay with fake butts, they are way too large and most likely get in the way. imagine meeting a huge fakebutt booty girl coming towards you on a narrow sidewalk, what do you do?

First of all, everyone here butt you would probably pinch themselves to see if they're dreaming. Second I would keep walking and pray to god the butt rubs against me.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i like fake butss and i can't deny

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

PixieDreamGirl posted:

First of all, everyone here butt you would probably pinch themselves to see if they're dreaming. Second I would keep walking and pray to god the butt rubs against me.

idk i still think it looks weird

loving lol tho, imagine seeing her hop on one of these

it would be like one of those photoshops of faces with double eyes where you mind struggles to comprehend what is happening

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Obscuritatem posted:

well they're obviously of no practical use in a freefall situation, so i don't really see the point.

I disagree my good sir. Her body managed to remain in pretty good condition after a fall from 34 floors compared to someone who fell from an 8th story floor. Just google pics of people who've fallen even less floors. poo poo's like humpty dumpty.

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
so butt implants are actually helping the small cleaning company businessman to save on time and costs.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Dongattack posted:

idk i still think it looks weird

It's only weird to you because your brain is re-wired from all the anime. IRL The butts on girls are amazing, and don't resemble that of an 8 year old girl at all, which is what you're used to.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

tbh it's amazing that we find something made for pooping so attractive, but I do love me a nice round rear end

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

PixieDreamGirl posted:

It's only weird to you because your brain is re-wired from all the anime. IRL The butts on girls are amazing, and don't resemble that of an 8 year old girl at all, which is what you're used to.

thats manbutts tho, giant fake manbutts

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Dongattack posted:

thats manbutts tho, giant fake manbutts

yeah op those are man butts for sure wtf

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
idk op i was kinda seeing your point until you posted giant manbutts :negative:

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

Trip Daddy X posted:

tbh it's amazing that we find something made for pooping so attractive, but I do love me a nice round rear end

poo poo id done put my penis in em before too

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i like woman booty. i bites it, sniffs it, licks it; i do it all to the booty

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
what happens when you slap a fake rear end does it explode

fake rear end is worthless imo

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I lolled reading a article on how skinny white girls now want big asses.

Thanks Obama!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

PixieDreamGirl posted:

I disagree my good sir. Her body managed to remain in pretty good condition after a fall from 34 floors compared to someone who fell from an 8th story floor. Just google pics of people who've fallen even less floors. poo poo's like humpty dumpty.

except that she like, broke every bone in her body and died but yeah i guess

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
op this is a really good idea for a thread please close this one and open a new one without riling up the natives into a retarded frenzy thx

Evilpiggie
Feb 22, 2009
Are exploding man butts more interesting than exploding girl butts?

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
chelsea handler has a nice non-fake butt

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

everything there is to know about fake butts is summed up in this gif

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh503/nurelgrc/butt_implant_zpsccbc2934.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Guancho posted:

chelsea handler has a nice non-fake butt

i thought chelsea handler was like 49 years old shes still in her 30s why does she look so beat

• Locked thread