Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

geeves posted:

[*]Airlifting players’ cars from the impound with a Cargobob

Turns out that you can still do this but now since the game tells shows an your player blip as a jet/helicopter/plane, you can intentionally trick other players into destroying the PV-lobbing cargobob since they'll think you're in a buzzard unaware of the fee that will hit them. :pseudo: Disclamer: Don't fly to the impound/Mors/switching between both while multiple jets/buzzards are in the air.

Edit: Also carfarting works as long as you don't try to enter the targeted PV.

marathon Stairmaster sesh fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Nov 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

FallinInTheBlak posted:

Can I ask for people to make sure they do fill these out because I want to make certain changes to the crew hierarchy.

Is it okay that I not fill out one of them until I actually get a Xbone for confusion reasons? I still pop into the 360 version from time to time for rooftop sniping or firetruck hijinks when I can't find PVs to cargobob.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

MrLonghair posted:

Now we only need a way to deal with untouchable dickheads in jets.

Slow way: Take potshots with the Heavy Sniper, which means practicing long distance shooting on other player's helicopters.
Risky way: Jack a jet first and prevent them from flying off in another one. That is if you don't get killed by Lester's "Cops Ignore Everything" ability deciding to poo poo the bed after parachuting into the base with 2 minutes left on the timer.
Dumbass way: Go out of your way to get a high level wanted level to make it harder to ramp into the base. Make the police do a sloppy job instead of doing the dirty work.

• Locked thread